00:38

Melissa

I started my jeep and drove to the Team 10 house to hang out with Tessa after a not so long first day of college. This semester I only had the internship thing so I could graduate since I finished all the usual classes for the last semester, so today I just had to sign some stuff at the office I'd be working the next two and a half months.

The things in the team 10 house were pretty weird right now.

Apparently when Chance and I were visiting his family, everyone else had a small trip to Las Vegas-as Tessa told me before, and they got married. Well not everyone. Tessa married Tony finally confirming the dating rumors between the both of them to the fans, and Jake and Erika got married to surprising all of us. T and I did smell something between them but Rik always denied everything to us.

The only couple left without announcing was Chance and I. I wanted our privacy but I knew he wanted to make it public. Maybe it was time, I'd have to talk to him about it.

Parking right front, I quickly walked to the floor with the help of a security guy Nick had hired because of the fans that always came to the house.

"Hey my love", Tessa said as soon as she opened the front door bringing me in a hug.

"Hey lover", She let me in and we walked to her room where she was still getting ready.

"How was Ohio?" She asked as she changed right in front of me, something we had gotten used to do. After all we both are girls and really close friends, so we don't care much about it.

"It was great, I feel like we are kind of even closer than before", I said with a smile. "How was Vegas? You told me you weren't getting married so what's up with that. You broke my heart", I threw a pillow at her.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", she said with blushed cheeks.

"I hate you", I laughed. "What are we doing today?"

"Let's go for some frozen yogurt", she suggested.

"Sure"

"Hey, can we match?" She said holding up the same red sweat pants and black puma slide ons I was wearing.

"Yes", I said with excitement.

Once she was ready, we walked out of her room and stumbled on Tony, which was only wearing a towel around his waist. I let T and him alone and walked inside the boys room where Chance was laying face down on his bed.

"Good afternoon, pretty boy", I said crawling on top of him, my legs straddling his lower back.

"Good afternoon, babe", he said with his eyes still closed.

"I'm going out with Tessa, do you want anything?"

"Yes, I want you to stay with me", he said pulling me down under him as he tried to find a comfortable position to fall asleep once again.

"Don't be like this", i said and felt him smile against my neck.

"Mel, let's go", Tessa said from the bedroom door.

"He won't let me leave", I told Tessa and Chance immediately tightened his grip around me.

"Chance, let her leave. Don't be clingy", T said punching him with a pillow.

"Don't hit me, she's free", he said laughing letting me get up from the bed.

"Bye, I'll bring you froyo"

I kissed his cheek before walking away, him slapping my ass making me yelp in surprise. I turned around with my eyes wide opened and he had the most childish grin on his face before he put his blanket around him once again and closed his eyes.

"Should we take your car or mine?" T asked as we walked down the stairs.

"Yours, I don't want to drive"

"Where are you going?" Nick asked from the office.

"Out to get froyo, do you want to come?" I asked.

"Yeah, wait for me"

We got to the frozen yogurt place and we paid for the ones we made. We chatted for a while and I took pictures with a couple of supporters that saw me inside the shop.

"Shall we go ladies?" Nick asked when we finished eating.

"Wait, I told Chance I'd bring him one", I said running to the machines, filling a cup with chocolate froyo and a lot of gummy bears and chocolate syrup.

"I told Tony the same, wait" T said doing the same thing as me but with the things Anthony liked.

We got back to the Team 10 house probably after 10 minutes. As soon as we walked in i ran up to the boys room and waited for Chance laying on his bed, he was taking a shower.

I saw his phone beside his pillow so I took it. As soon as I lifted the phone from the mattress, the screen lit up showing the wallpaper picture which was a picture of me while we were visiting his family. It was when he took me to the open field, I was sat with my legs stretched out and my eyes closed, I didn't know he had taken a picture that day.

I unlocked it and started snapping and posting pictures to his story with the fun filters the app has.

"Hey baby, how long have you been in here?" He interrupted my photo session.

"For about 10 minutes. I brought you ice cream", I told him pointing to the white paper bag I had placed beside the bed.

"Thanks", he said laying beside me, pecking my lips. "What are we doing today?" He put his arms and legs around me, thing he did when he wanted to sleep.

"Why are you being so lazy? You've been sleeping all day today" I laughed when he pretended to be asleep snoring a bit.

"I just want to chill with you"

"Don't you have stuff to film? Tony and you haven't been uploading much"

"Should we do the girlfriend tag?" He jokingly asked expecting me to deny.

"Sure"

"Wait, what? Really?" He asked proposing his upper body up with his arms.

"Sure, let's announce it if you want", I said with a yawn.

"Yes", he kissed me hard but ended it before I could get what happened. "Can we film it today?"

"Sure, but let's go film it at my place. I'm tired. Take some clothes with you so you can stay the night"

"Yeah, let me pick something" , he said running to Jake's room to take some merch for tomorrow's outfit, I believe.

I think is time for us to announce our relationship, but I still felt nervous about the whole thing. He does have a big fanbase and I didn't know id they'd support us.

I was going to be surprised with the outcome nonetheless.

_________
Word count: 1145

What vlog stuff do you guys want me to incorporate to the story?

SOTD: Lost In Your Light - Dua Lipa
911/Mr. Lonely - Tyler, The Creator

-M