00:05

Melissa

The runway had been successful, it was amazing. The dress I got to wear was the most beautiful white gown, immediately in love as soon as my makeup and hair were done and I got to put it on. I felt like it was my own wedding. This was a big step in my career, modeling for one of the biggest designers was any model's dream and I got to accomplish it tonight.

The uber had just left me in front of my hotel and there were huge amounts of fans waiting for me, I think. I had decided to skip the after party, all I wanted to do was relax. I took pictures with some girls and boys and had a small talk with them, after all they support everything I do. An hour later I got to my hotel room and the first thing I did was start a hot bath.

After probably half an hour of being in my bath and the water started to cool down, my phone started ringing. I pulled my hand out of the water and opened the drain, waited for a bit and then turned the shower head so I could rinse my body. I was all cleaned and with my robe on when my phone started to ring again.

"Hello"

"I can see your ear you dumb" Said Nick with his british accent.

I put my phone in front of my face, "Well, thanks for the bullying". I said rolling my eyes trying not to smile.

"We just wanted to call you to know how you were doing". I could see Tessa, Chance, and Kade behind Nick's chair.

"I'm doing great, thank you. How are you guys?" I asked them as I sat on my bed, turning my tv on so I could have some background noise.

"We are fine. What time is it there?," asked Kade.

"It's midnight. Wait a second", I took the room's phone in my hand and dialed room service ordering cheese pizza, fries and a vanilla milkshake. After today a totally deserve greasy food.

"Did you just order food?"asked a laughing Chance.

"I'm hungry, I haven't eaten pizza in a long time. So, sorry Tess. We'll be hitting hard the gym as soon as I come back" I said, closing tighter my robe. Don't want to flash them with my boobs. "What is you plan for today guys"

"It's ok. So our schedule for today, I think from 2 to 4 we'll be doing nothing. from 4 to 6 nothing as well, oh and at 7 we'll eat, then nothing again."

"Tessa, you make everything sound so exciting", Nick said filled with sarcasm.

"We are actually waiting for Jake to arrive from Disney so we can hace a little photoshoot in the roof, and then we'll go out for sushi."

"Sounds fun. All of you will have something to post. Content." i said

"What are you doing tomorrow?" asked Nick.

I heard a knock on the door, it was room service. After letting the lady come in, I thanked her and sat back again in the bed but this time with my food.

"I don't think i'll be doing much. I may take tomorrow's flight back to Los Angeles, but nothing is certain"

"Really?"Asked Chance. "If you do, let us know so we can pick you up."

"Sure"

"Team 10, ready for some pictures?" I heard Jake scream

"I think that's our queue. Bye, Mel" Tessa said.

"Bye guys, see you soon".

The call ended and I plugged my phone to let it charge overnight. As I'm eating my fries I heard it ding, imessage from Chance.

"As I expected yesterday, you looked beautiful today at the runway".

Blushing like crazy, I replied to his text and kept on eating my food.

_______________

Word count: 613

-M