00:42

No one is reading this story anymore, it makes me sad.

I'm thinking of probably cancel it idk, I feel like you guys don't like it anymore.

Melissa

I don't know what crosses the boys' mind everyday.

They are always planning something stupid in where I don't like being a part of, but today was different.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jake when I opened my front door.

"I have been texting you guys for awhile" Jake said walking in.

I pulled my robe closer to me pulling it up to my neck so he couldn't see the hickeys Chance had left on my neck and chest just minutes before, we had just taken a shower together after spending a while in bed this morning.

"Babe, where is my black shirt I left here last week?" Chance asked walking into the living room where Jake and I were standing, only a towel hanging low around his waist and water dripping from his hair. "Oh, hey Jakey"

"Oh shit, did I interrupt something?" Jake asked realizing everything.

"No, it's okay. What's up?" I asked walking to the wash room next to the kitchen, opening the dryer and grabbing Chance's shirt and handing it to him.

"I had this idea of a giant waterslide", Jake said moving his hands all over the place. "So I need your architect skills and Chance's Ohio muscle to buy wood"

"Uh yeah sure", I accepted. "Let us change and we'll be out in a minute"

"I'll wait out in the truck, bring a swimsuit", Jake said and left my house.

We walked back to my room and put on some clothes. I put on a black swimsuit, a white tank top and a blue pair of adidas shorts pairing everything with white yeezys.

"Ready?"Chance asked, he was wearing a black shirt, jorts and white yeezys too.

"Ready"

We walked outside and got to Jake's truck where the twins were, Tony and Nathan were in the car right behind them.

"Hey boys" I said jumping on the car, kissing their cheeks.

"What's that on your neck, Mel?" Tony asked laughing.

"You know what it is, Tony", Nathan said laughing along with him.

"But you can't do those kind of things, you're still a baby", Tony said pretending to scold me making Chance and I laugh awkwardly.

We got to the wood place and the boys chose the pieces we were going to use while Jake and I sketched the waterslide.

"Someone is going to cut and die", I told Tristan as he sawed a piece of wood.

"Nah, you really think we are that dumb OH FUCK" he screamed the last part as his hand started bleeding.

"Oh shit, I told you someone was gonna get hurt you doofus", I said taking out my phone and dialed 911 when I heard laughs. "What?"

"It's fake blood, chill", Chad told me.

"I hate you all"

***

The waterslide was ready and Jake had just tested it. It ended up great and fast, according to the boys.

"Come on", Chance said grabbing my arm leading us to the slide.

"The both of us?" I asked him as I climbed up.

"Yeah, let's go both"

I got to the top and sat there with Chance behind me with his legs around mine. Before I realized, we had fallen to the pool.

"Wooooo", Chance screamed as we rose to the top.

"It was so cool", I said rubbing my eyes. "Let's go again"

And we spent the rest of the night playing in the pool and the slide.  It had been a while since we all hung up until this late. I was hanging out with Nathan and Ray since they were as tired as I was and didn't want to go on the slide, I could tell it made Chance quite mad.

I'm pretty sure that as soon as I get to my house, I'd crash on my bed and sleep as late as I could.

Thank God tomorrow was saturday so I didn't have work.

_____________

Word count: 680

SOTD: SOMEBODY- Jay IDK

-M