00:40

Melissa

"Do you really have to leave?" Chance asked watching me jump inside my car.

"I really want to graduate, so yes I have to leave. I'm pretty late so I can't drop you at your house", I said starting the engine.

"Is it okay if I stay here? I don't feel like going back", he said with puppy eyes.

"Sure, you can invite everyone. I'll be back home for lunch"

"Okay, have a great day and drive safe", he kissed me and then walked back so I could drive out my house and get to the internship.

This was my fourth week at the internship, I was almost halfway through it. All I had to do was make 3D versions of some physical blueprints I had been given. It was sort of easy.

My work schedule wasn't heavy, I start at 8:30 and end at noon. It was now 7:53am and it was a 45 minute drive.

A couple of hours later, it was now 3:43pm and I was parking my car in front of my house in the only spot next to Tessa's car. It was one hell of a day, I spoke too soon when I said this work was easy. I just wanted to lay on my bed and stuff my face with food.

Tired, I opened the front door and walked straight to my room and jumped face down on my bed after kicking off my shoes.

"Mel?" I heard a voice say, I was almost asleep and didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Hm" i mumbled from the bed.

"Are you okay there?" Tessa asked from somewhere in my room.

"No", I said lifting my head up, T, Chance and Tony were standing just outside my bedroom.

"What is it?" A worried Chance asked.

"I'm hungry and tired"

"We have food in the kitchen, come on", tony said.

"I don't want to walk there", i said with a pout.

"Come on, beautiful", Chance said with a smile on his face, helping me sit and lifted me up like a baby, his hands on my butt supporting my weight.

I was still wrapped up around Chance's torso as we sat on the kitchen while I ate pizza and some bread sticks.

"I want to travel", Tessa said out of nowhere. "I want to go somewhere new".

"Bora bora, I want to go there"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking right now?" She asked with excitement.

"No", the boys said at the same time.

"Are we booking a getaway to Bora Bora?" I asked with joy.

"Yes! We have to look up hotels and plane tickets. Oh my God, I'm so excited", Tessa exclaimed jumping around the kitchen.

"Don't we have a say in this?" Chance asked.

"Why? You guys want to go too?" I asked waiting for his reaction.

"Oh bro, that burned so bad", Tony said moving his hands around.

"I'm offended", Chance said raising one of his hands from my butt to place it over his heart.

"I was joking, baby" i laughed kissing every inch of his face but he stayed still trying to look mad but I knew him well enough to know he's trying not to crack a smile.

"How are you girls planning a trip out of nowhere when, Mel, you know you're in the middle of your internship?" He asked me in a whisper.

"Well, let's plan it so we can go once I finish the stupid internship. I have less than two months left", I explained in a baby voice.

"Didn't you want to go to Colombia too?"

"We can go to Colombia later, don't you want to come with your girlfriend and your best friend-and his girlfriend, to Bora Bora? Doesn't it sound appealing?"

"So, do you want me to being your laptop?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Well, we have to book a hotel and buy plane tickets don't we?"

"Yes!" Tessa and I exclaimed and then smashed my lips with Chance in a hot kiss.

I was going to Bora Bora with my best friends, couldn't be happier in that exact moment.

__________
Word count: 721

Kind of short, sorry.

I'll be writing in some pranks from the vlogs and hopefully some drama.

SOTD: Alone - SISTAR

Ly, byeeeeee.
-M