Chapter 22: The Lord's Approval

Mulai dari awal

 Arion ran alongside the passenger side as Alise spoke "excuse me" the passenger turned to her with a coffee in hand with a shocked face "Could you point us in the direction of Greentown?"

"we're a bit lost" said Arion

"yeah just...take the next right and keep going straight"

"I thank thee both for thy assistance" said Arthur "all right my boy onward" Arion nodded and sprinted off before turning a right. The policeman exchanged looks before tossing their coffee out the window.

Arion was running along the road when the phone rang "Alise just press the green button" she did so

"Arion?" it was Claire "where are you now?"

"hmm..." he looked round for a sign "going down a road markeded B869"

"Good just keep going straight then turn the second left. Then just follow the signs and you'll be fine. Call me if you get lost"

"Alright thanks. Press the red button Alise"

Arion said running down the road much to the disbelief of the passer-by's "Arthur do you mind putting my hood on? I don't want everyone recognising me"

"of course my boy" he put the hood over his head as Arion turned left

Arion was now running down a familiar motorway as the sky began to darken. Arthur watched the world go by "such fascinating scenery"

"really?" said Arion "that's a bit odd. Don't you do a lot a travelling?"

"oh indeed. I've explored vast plains, the oceans and the mountains but...never anything like this. Excuse my rudeness lad. If you don't mind me asking where are we heading?"

"to Green town" said Alise "that's where Arion lives. Where do you live?"

"well...I reside at the western plains"

"the western plains" said Arion "never heard of it. Well...once we get back we can figure out what to do. Until then I know someplace safe"

"and I hope someplace I remember" said Arthur "this land...is so...strange"

"I don't think it's that bad" Arion saw the turn-off "alright...now a right. Don't worry Arthur we'll be back shortly"

Claire was waiting anxiously at the park as the streetlights turned on until he saw Arion running towards her. With great relief she waved over to him as he slowed down. As Arion put Alise and Arthur down Claire nearly knocked him over hugging him "you had me so worried" she let go of him and then checked Alise "are you both alright?"

"Yeah we're fine" said Alise happily

"easy for you to say" Arion fell backward on his bottom reverting to normal "you didn't just run...half the country with...two people in tow" Claire then noticed Arthur

"Hey Arion...whose your friend?"

"he's someone who was being held at the same place as us" said Alise "this is Arthur. Arthur this is Claire another good friend of ours"

Arthur smiled "hello lady Claire" he bowed a little crossing his arm "it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance"

"The pleasure is mine. Now that introductions are out of the way" said Claire "could you two tell me what happened? It'll give Arion" she said as he fell backwards taking deep breaths "a chance to catch his breath"