Chapter 21: Within the StrongHold

Boris was in the room with Noire as she examined the pictures of Tema and Arion "have you worked out who the brat was that's stopped me twice now?"

"no...I don't. I keep thinking about it but...all I can think of is that was Tema that stopped you" said Noire biting her lip "However that just keeps bringing up questions such as, Why was he wearing the school uniform? How did he get here from Fantasia? Everything keeps coming up short"

"The problem is that brat can keep stopping us" Noire took a sly smile

"I think...we should deal with the problem directly. What we know is that Tema is used by Arion. I think...we need to ask this Arion a few questions"

In Greentown, it was a quiet morning with the sun shining in the clear blue sky. Arion was waiting outside a clothes in the main town "what's taking them so long?" just then Claire stepped out

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Alise that's your cue" Alise stepped out from the shop looking very nervous . She was wearing a new red dress. It was long-sleeved which fanned out slightly like a skirt to her legs. She wore brown boots and beige pants. She was red in the face

"so...how do I look Arion?" Arion was shying away

"it looks...really good on you. You look like just a normal girl here in Greentown"

"Oh Thank you" she said smiling "Are you sure you're alright helping me? Shouldn't you be in school"

"there's isn't any school" said Claire

Claire folded her arms "School has been cancelled until further noticed. And for that you can blame two things" said Claire "reason one being the absence of about over seventy percent of the students and two...yesterday's incident. Many of the teachers were pretty freaked out"

"yeah I know" said Arion "I tried passing it off as a live performance. Judging by the cheers the majority bought it but...it was scary for them. I'm just glad me and Zophia were there to help"

"I'm just glad no-one got hurt" said Alise

"well then shall we go to the park?" said Claire to which the three of them walked on.

They were walking along the street as Claire spoke with excitement "oh Arion, Alise. I beat the guardian last night so I can join you now"

"that's great Claire" said Alise "So we can continue the journey now"

"Alright...I'll open a portal" he was about to when the familiar sound of bells ringing alerted Claire

"oh...my favourite noise. You two wait here, I'll be back"she then ran off.

Alise watched her run to a parked white van "where is she going?" said Alise unaware of a parked van that came behind them "she looked pretty happy" the driver and passenger in black stepped out behind them

"She's just going to get her favourite treat that's all" said Arion as Claire waved over to them "oh she's coming back" she was walking to them with three ice cream cones but then stopped

"Arion behind you!" Claire shouted to which Arion turned round to see Alise restrained by a man but before he could even open his mouth he turned to his side to see a blunt object hit him in the head knocking him out.

Arion began to stir sometime later. The first thing he could feel was his head throbbing but as he tried to move his hands he couldn't. He opened his eyes and saw he was in a plain white room. He saw he was sitting in a wooden chair, with his hands tied behind him.