Chapter 27: New Power, forged by many

Arion, with shaky legs and a semi-numb body, stood the best he could against Noire. Noire was stood strong in her burst mode, looking as fine as ever. As Arion managed to get himself prepared while his friends began thinking in thought "We've got to think of some way for Alise to use her power" said Sheena "it's all we've got left"

"Arion will drop before the burst mode wears off" said Thor "so yeah you're right"

"So, as I understand it, Alise can make what may seem fake to her minds, real to our eyes?" asked Arthur

"that is correct" said Zophia "The problem is putting this theory into practice" Thor then turned to Arion

"heeey...Ariiionnn!" called Thor getting his attention "use that Robot mode you did against Lancelot! It might buy you some time until that burst mode wears off.

Everyone was a bit bewildered by his statement especially Alise "but Thor...didn't you just say...?" Sheena quickly shushed her to which she nodded in silence

"but Thor!" called back Arion "will that work?"

"hey...at this point we're growing desperate" said Thor "so just try it. Besides having a metal body might remove the pain" Arion nodded and produced the soul-enforce icons

"Just what are you two blabbering on about exactly?" asked Noire looking impatient. Arion put his hands around the wing and shoe icons

"Something I call the cyber human mode" Arion clapped them together and produced a small burst of light.

Arion's appearance was mostly the same, his clothes hadn't changed, his skin was now metallic and his joints emphasized by silver caps. His eyes were red, with lock-on icons like weapon cross-air's and he wore a blue cap covering his head. Everyone was a bit mystified to say the least for this state "What...the...heck?" said Noire summing up what mostly everyone was thinking "you've become a cyborg"

"hence the name Cyber-Human" Arion voice now sounded electronic or mechanical "now then...let's resume"

Arion pointed his arm forward. Arion thought back to Lancelot "try to remember how this works. Just think of something...and it'll work" his hand changed to a cannon "now rocket fire" a small green rocket shot at Noire. Noire looked startled at first but then with a simple swing of her arm she cleaved the rocket into two and it harmlessly exploded.

Arions arm returned to normal while Noire just flexed back her arm "You're going to need more than one little rocket"

"okay then" said Arion hunching forward "let's try something different then" suddenly from his shoulders two flaps opened, followed by two square poles. The top of the poles quickly expanded to form a large grey box, and as a front flap opened it showed many small holes. Arion then smirked "if one rocket didn't work...then perhaps a hundred" a large quantity of rockets suddenly shot out from the boxes all aimed at Noire.

"these little toys won't harm me" with lightning reflexes she quickly sliced through each one.

Gawain was a bit fixated on the countless rockets that poured out of Arion's body. Thor couldn't help but snicker "It's like watching a kid who's got a new video game...and is wondering how it works. Well Arion is buying time for us to think, so let's get cracking"

"Did Noire replace your brain when you were asleep?" asked Sheena "because you're on a roll. But yeah...how can we use Alise's power?"

"The power to make fantasy, real?" said Zophia in thought herself "Will of Fantasia...in what context can her power work?" Everyone turned to the console, and at the light for the answer. But no voice replied