A Call...to where?

Today the sun was high...and the sky clear, minus the few white lumps of cloud that glided ever so slowly through the air. Buildings of stone, and concretes, towered into the air while the sounds of chatter filled the air from the countless people that filled the streets. Eyes darted round the stone plaza, the tiles of white and blue, where a lage blue fountain sprayed it's contents in a neat plume. Gazing into the water, coins of copper and silver lining the liquid floor, brown eyes gazed back on the visage of a boy with very unkept brown hair.

People of different heights and builds, made the populace of the town that surrounded them. Some were of average height, some tall and small petite...comprised of different races too. Tall muscular hunters towered over everyone, with thick and toned muscles of both genders. These people tended to wear fur animal pelts, opting to wear little closer. The males would wear fur jackets and shorts, and the females sometimes only thick bras, though some had jackets, and bottoms.

Elegant and polite looking Featherfolk were noted, easily distinguishable by the white feathered wings that extruded from behind. Elves duly noted by their long hair, and spikey ears were the most numerous alongside normal looking humans. While rare, Feral's were also sighted running on all fours with cat ears and tail. 

While varied, the general populace was a happy and peaceful one, all with smiles and happy demeanours. Groups would form, races varied from race to gender, making the town a co-operative one...though that's not to say it's peaceful. Warriors would battle hear, in fights of sport or amusement, blades, axes, elemental powers and sometimes battle wit grinded against one another but nothing but the pleasure of victory and the applause of crowds. 

As brown eyes glimpses over the town, black shoed feet lightly tapping on the pavement, blue sleeved arms, connected to a silver tunic with a white V from shoulders to the belly-button, stretched widely in a Y-Shape with a groan "Ummm...ummm...ahhh. Well...today seems to be a rather typical one, nothing going on here...i almost wonder sometimes why I come here. It's not as if I'm planning to do anything for the next few days...ahh...ow!"

A sharp pain filled the cranium, like the presence of a vice pressing on both sides, and with it voiceless words breezed through the air "Please...don't leave me here" the pain just subsided as soon as it came, brown eyes dancing round for the possible origin but to no avail

"Those words again? They've been...every two hours or so. Since I opened that email, two days ago, they keep repeating even the pain that is always the same, never more severe or weaker. Despite no voice, I can always picture the words glided before me and even though I've reached out, my hand went right through them. What...could they mean?"

 beep, beep, beep

Turning his eyes forward, virtual letters appeared "Message Received" 

"Oh...is it from him? Is that Email done?" with a upwards swish of the index finger, a translucent window was forged with multiple tabs and words on the left and a figure on the right with numbers next to three letter abriviations. Tapping on the Email tab saw one new message at the top (Marked with a sealed envelope) with the title "Audio Extracted - Read description First!!!"

A little curiosity went over the name, as it a feeling of urgency just crept on. Tapping the email a large dialog box opened, with a little audio file with no name at the top, with the subject name "From you know who".  In the main a box an almost paranoid message was spelled out which was read out in a uncertain tone