Not only was were Jimin's nerves were fully irked, but his feelings were hurt all the same. "You want me to mind my own damn business? Fine," he pushed his seat back and stood on his feet. "One day, you'll end up regretting your stubbornness. You'll wish you would've talked to me about whatever it is that you've got bottled up inside, and I hope that by then, it won't be too late for you." Jimin took out his wallet from his back pocket, took out some money and flung it on the table in front of her. "I'll see you on Monday," was all he said before storming out that cafe.

Minji was left in complete awe after him. Watching his back as he left the cafe and turned the corner, was all the guilt fuel she needed. All she could do now was stare at his left behind, half drunken coffee and marinate within her own guilt.

"I really don't want to end this day, but I don't think I can walk around like this," you said with obvious disappointment.

"I understand," Taehyung pulled a weak smile. "Let's get you home and cleaned up, okay?"

"I'm sorry."

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about." Taehyung put a hand to your head and began stroking it. "We can do this another time, right? We'll just have to do it as soon as we can. Promise me," he held out his pinky.

"I promise," you locked your pinky with his own before he pressed your head right up against him. You and Taehyung turned right back around and started back from where you came from. But just then, you remembered something. "Sunbae!"

"What?" he looked down in surprise.

"My whale! I forgot my whale in the ice cream shop!" Without waiting for his response, you took him by the wrist and ran with him all the way back to the parlor. Screw the nice walk, your poor whale was in dire need of you.

You busted through the shop's doors, shocking a few people. You jogged up to the table that you sat at while Taehyung was ordering, but nothing. The tables' seats were empty. When you turned to talk to the cashier, you found Taehyung doing just that. You were trying not to be totally hopeful, but even so, you still hoped that they had seen it. However, you found your answer when he turned and came back to your with a frown on his face.

"Is it gone?"

"Sorry," he said.

"No way," you whined. "I can't believe I left it around so carelessly." A present bought for from Taehyung and it was gone with 2 hours.

"We can go back and get you another one if you want."

"No, it's okay. You don't need to waste your money on a forgetful person like me."

Taehyung frowned. "It wouldn't be a waste."

"Says you," you looked away from him as you muttered under your breathe. "Let's just go."