Her face leans insanely close to yours as you could almost see the devil residing in her (eye color) pupils. 

"I'm-I'm sorry" You muttered out in a weak ass tone.

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" Your mom scolds before groaning and pinching the sides of her nose "I can't take it anymore, honey, just tell her the news"

'News?' Your eyebrows rose, the thought of even more news for this single day making you completely drained.

Your dad comes up to your mom as he holds her shoulders like a loving husband (Bleh).

He gives you a sad look as his eyebrows droops down looking at you.

"W-We applied you to a foreign exchange program in Korea."

"What?!" You mood just went one to a hundred real quick as you jumped up to your feet. You gave them a wide eyed look as you repeated what you said once more "What?!"

You father flinches as he stutters "W-We just can't move every-time you get on the blacklist from a school district. And we've already moved more than six times d-darling. We just thought since we've lived there before, you'll have an easier time adjusting to everything."

Ah fuck, the guilt was crawling up your back. But hold up, rewind a little, did your mom say... five million views? Where was the video posted? Worldstar HipHop? Shit, stop getting of track right now, you were going back to Korea?!

Fuck.

"We can't handle it anymore. We only did the most reasonable thing we can do." Your mom fake cries onto your dad's shoulder, holding his arm tightly as he feigns into the act and rubs her back with a sadden look as well.

'How is shipping me to Korea like FedEx a reasonable thing to do to your child?' You deadpanned, wisely not stating that thought out loud.

"You might be thinking, how this was a reasonable thing to do to our child." Your mom wipes away her fake tears.

'She's a witch...' You gaped slightly at her with a dull look.

"Well, after a family discussion with your darling (much more responsible) older sister. We found this amazing program that allows you to study in this (very specific) specialized High School in Korea. They were more than happy to accept and enroll you in the new semester!"

You crossed your arms, while giving your mom a unamused look.

"Ma, tell me it's not one of those Troubled Teen Youth Programs where they give you a shitty room and board in a back alley neighborhood, in a underfunded school with questionable 'MFDS regulated' lunches."

"Haha, of course not honey!" Your mom grins nervously as your dad quickly closes closes the laptop on the coffee table behind you guys. "Plus, this is a very special high school. Each class has their own little subject. We enrolled you into fashion, because we know that's what you're interested in"

"My closet is full of hand me downs, a Taekwondo Uniform, and the occasional unethical yet really nice and cheap crop tops on SHEIN. And oh yeah, let's not forget my favorite fit of them all, dad's 80s sweatpants that was tailored to fit me." You shot back, which you probably shouldn't have. Because well, it was your mom and you were in the wrong. But Dammit, you couldn't help it. "How does anything about me, indicate I like fashion?"