Make It Count

Taylor's POV 

"Why in the world would I not want you? I've been searching for you everyday. I'm even going to my dream college and I've been recognized by Big Machine Records! You're the one who helped me accomplish it. I need you in my life, and I will always love you." 

"But, I feel so dirty. I feel used and worthless. My seizures have been getting worse and I have been having panic attacks frequently. If I see any guy, I start freaking out and I run away. I can't do this anymore."

"Shut up, Jenny. I'm going to buy us an apartment by my school, and we'll have you homeschooled. Of course I'll be home when you will be taught. I'm not letting you out of my sight." I assured her.

The doctor walked in with a serious frown on his face.

"I don't know if this is good or bad news to you, but you're pregnant. You may go home tomorrow." He walked out and Niall walked in. 

"You, okay?" He asked.

"We're great. Thank you for being here, Niall. If you want you can go. I'm going to stay with my sister." I told him.

"Just stay safe, yeah?" He hugged me and then left.

"You and him?" Jenny smirked.

"No No No No No No No No." I said.

"I'm pregnant with I don't even know who's baby. I'm such a whore, Taylor. I'm only seventeen."

"I forgot it's been a year. You'll get through this because I'll be with you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have to go to my classes, but just stay inside your room and lock yourself in there."

"I'll be fine, go." She smiled pushing me out.

It's been a month sense those days in the hospital. Her stomach is showing, but barely. As I was walking to class someone pushed me against a wall. 

"Where have you been this entire month?"

"Avoiding you." I snarled.

"Come on, babe. Don't be that way."

"Harry, get off of me." My voice was failing me.

"I don't want you to be scaredv of me. I just want you back. Can I take you out tonight?" He asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, no." I tried walking away but he grabbed my wrist.

"P-please?" Like I said before, Harry Styles never stutters.

"Fine. One night. One more chance. On hour. Make it count."