Everyone Always Leaves

Harry's POV

I'm opening up my life to her and she's just going to shut me out and not forgive me?

Taylor's POV

He's opening up his like to me and I'm just going to shut him out and not forgive him?

But he used me.

'You know you want him.'

He played me.

'You wanted him to love you and he does.'

He doesn't know what love is.

"Please, Taylor." He begged once more.

"You're not giving me time to think about this?" I questioned.

"You don't need to think! Just say 'yes'!"

"Last chance, Harry. I'm already an idiot for doing this so don't blow it."

"Oh I know what you'll blow." he winked.

"Cheeky as ever." I mumbled.

"What was that?" he sounded angry.

"W-What?" I asked sounding scared.

"Are you calling me a manwhore?!" he screamed even louder.

"N-no!"

Then he started laughing.

"You actually fell for it!" He laughed so hard he fell to the floor.

"Get out of my house. Now."

He stopped laughing.

"What? No! I didn't-" but I cut him off saying,

"You actually fell for it!" I mimicked exactly what he said before.

"I'm sorry to have to leave so early, but I have to go. I love you."

Right as Harry left, Jenny walked through the door. But she didn't seem like herself.

"What happened?!" I hugged her and she started crying.

"I got a call, when I was hanging out with my friend. Aunt Kathy died in a plane crash." She cried even harder and so did I.

"Hey, Taylor. I forgot my phone and I was- crap...are you guys okay? Girl time...or?"

"Jenny, go to your room I'll be there soon." She carried herself out of the room.

"My Aunt Kathy died in a plane crash."

"I'm so sorry. I know she was one of your only hopes. What are you going to do now?" he asked hugging me.

"I don't know maybe she had money for us? I just will need to take up a full time job and a part time job. I don't want Jenny working." I sighed.

"What about your music? You can't give up on that. You know how much it means to you."

"But Jenny deserves everything good that will come her way. I don't want her thinking she's alone or that well struggle."

Jenny's POV (new POV yay!)

I was listening to their conversation.

"I don't know maybe she had money for us? I just will need to take up a full time job and a part time job. I don't want Jenny working." I sighed.

"What about your music? You can't give up on that. You know how much it means to you."

"But Jenny deserves everything good that will come her way. I don't want her thinking she's alone or that well struggle."

She could not quit music because of me. She has such an amazing talent and I will not let her give up her dream because of me. I know what I have to do.