How Dare They?

Taylor's POV

"Goodbye, Harry."

"Bye, Taylor." He leaned in and kissed me. I got those butterflies I never felt with anyone else before. My thoughts were interupted with an ear-piercing scream. Not again... It's only been three hours since this last happened.

"Jenny? Are you okay?" She wasn't shaking.

"Just a bad dream. I'm fine." She said.

"Do you know what happened a couple hours ago?" I aksed hesitantly.

"I didn't lose my memory, Taylor. I'm scared." I sat down at the edge of her bed. Fear was present in her eyes.

"Wanna talk about your dream?"

"You died. Mom and Dad died. Aunt Kathy died. Everyone was dying. I was left alone, Taylor. Like I'm alone right now." She cried.

"You still have me, Aunt Kathy, and your friends."

"I lied to you Taylor."

"What about?" I asked.

"I don't have friends. I know why these attacks have been getting worse. I'm sorry I kept this from you. Only mom knew. But now she's gone and I have no-one to talk to."

"What do you mean? They're getting worse? You've had these before?"

"I have no friends at school. Everyone picks on, shoves me into lockers, insults me, trips me, you name it. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for mom. But now she's gone."

"Stop saying she's gone, Jen. She's watching over us right now, okay? What do you mean you would've been gone?" I couldn't even manage to think about anything right now.

"I tried commiting suicide, Taylor." she mumbled.

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did." she replied.

"I can't believe you would do that, Jenny! Let me see your wrists." I grabbed her arms and rolled up her sleeves. I almost threw up at the sight. They were so many...they were so deep.

"Say something to me, Taylor." I realized I was just staring at her wrists.

"You're not going to school."

"I have to. Mom wanted me to get my high-school diploma. You're almost there, too. I know you've been taking classes online."

"I'll get my diploma and feed you, if you promise me you won't die on me or do this ever again, okay?"

"Fine."

"Why did people do all of this to you?"

"It all started when everyone found out I was your sister. When you left, they said I was the next best thing to hurt. Well, it worked." She cried.

This was all my fault. She must've been fourteen when all of this started. How dare anyone do this to my sister? I need to go back to that school.