Songs About Him

Taylor's POV

"So Taylor, what do you think about doing our project on Mitosis and Meiosis?" Louis asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh yeah, sure. Sorry. I'm kind of tired, you know?" I replied fake yawning.

"I'm callin Baloney Sandwich on this one! What about you guys?" Louis asked ever else.

"Please stop, mother." I groaned but managed to smile.

We started on our project until the class was over. I walked to the coffee shop and ordered a Double Chocolate Chip Frappe. As I was walking out, I saw Tracey shoving her tongue down some curly-haired guys throat...Curly hair... He opened his green eyes and winked at me. Harry Freaking Styles. No no no no no no no no no. I dropped my coffee and sprinted to my next class. The boy who left me...was practically swallowing my room-mate. Which means they practically almost had sex. Is this the one who he mentioned to me? Music class, finally. Today's topic was song-writing and I'd for sure pass this class.

"Today, for extra credit and to get out of one homework/project assignment they want this whole year, you will perform an original song that has meaning. No stupid rap songs, gentlemen!" he scolded the ones in the back.

"I'll do it." I said getting up and grabbing my guitar.

"And I bet, it never ever occurred to you, that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye...and I bet sometimes you wonder about me.."

I finished off the song and everybody clapped. When the class ended I was walking back to my dorm when I felt a pair of arms embrace me in a hug.

"Then why did you say goodbye?"

"Screw you, Harry." And I flicked him my middle finger and walked away.

-------------------------------------------

"Hey, what's wrong?" Tracey asked.

"Nothing. I'm trying to do my homework." I was not in the mood for starting a conversation with her.

"Ok, whatever." she sighed tapping away on her phone.

"Is it okay if my boyfriend comes over?" she asked.

"Um, well actually, I was gonna work on my Science project but I guess we could go to the library." I lied.

"Thanks."

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

Thirty minutes later there was a knock on our door. I opened it because they wouldn't stop knocking and Tracey was off somewhere picking out a revealing outfit. I just realized she lied to me in the beginning of the year..

"Hey, Taylor." Harry smirked.

"Call me when you're done having sex! So see ya in twenty, Tracey!" that felt so good to say.

------------------------------------------

It was now 1am and they still haven't called. I sighed because all of my homework was done. I thought boys weren't allowed to go in girl dorms... I unlocked the door and I saw them doing 'it' on my bed. On MY bed! Oh my God.. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and headed for the bathroom. After I changed and brushed my teeth, I put a blanket over the bunk bed so I couldn't see them, and I listened to music to block out the sounds and moans. I heard a loud snap and a 'shit'. Did they just break my bed.

"You guys broke my bed! I'm calling the dean or security or something! I don't even know!" I screamed.

"Chill out, Taylor. You can have the top bunk until you get a new one." Tracey reeked of sex.

"No I'm staying in the bottom bunk."

I shut them out and fell asleep.