I'm Leaving

Taylor's POV

"Harry?" I called him on his cell phone.

"Yah?" He replied.

"I'm going to college."

---------------------------------------------

"You can't go to college, your sister is missing! You can't leave me." He yelled.

"Harry, please calm down. My sister said she's safe. Maybe I need to focus on my school work and music." I sighed.

"No! I'm not letting you go all the way to Harvard! That's too far away! You won't be safe!"

"My flight leaves tomorrow."

"What? And you didn't tll me? I thought we told each other everything! Trust, Taylor! Something we obviously don't have!"

"Why aren't you supporting me!?"

"I'm leaving."

"Yeah, I think you should go now." I was on the verge of tears. Why can't he be suppotive.

"Fine. I'll just go fuck Tracey then. She was always better at it." He growled. I didn't catch the name. He left. I cried.

---------------------------------------------

"Hi,I'm Taylor! I'm guessing you're Tracey!" I smiled.

"Yes, I am. I'm so glad yu seem like a normal girl." She laughed.

"As normal as I'll ever get." I replied.

"Last time I had a roommate,she was involved in so much drinking, drugs, and sex."

"Oh, well I can assure you I do none of those things." I said

"You seem lost."

"What? Me? No! I just need to get used to this whole 'college setting'. It's diffrent and I might get lost all the time." I nervously laughed.

"Well, I need to go meet up with my boyfriend and his friends. Would you care to join?" She asked.

"I think I'm going to take a nap. You know, jet-leg."

She left. Finally...I could cry alone...And search for Jenny.