Why Bother?

Taylor's POV

I walked into the school and headed straight to the principles office.

"Taylor! How are you?" Ms. Crenchwell asked me.

"It's hard, but I'm almost done with all my online classes. Then I might go to a Uni when my Aunt gets back in seven months. Am I rambling? I noticed I've been doing that a lot lately."

"No, no darling! It's perfectly fine! What brings you in today anyways?" she questions.

"I would like to pull someone out of class to talk to him. He has been causing my sister some serious pain and I don't like it one bit." I fake pouted.

"Sure thing, honey! Please do, we don't like bullies at this school. Tell her I said to stay strong." She smiled.

I walked out and went to John's classroom. I still remember he had lunch eighth period. I walked right up to him and punched him in the nose.

"What the hell Taylor!?" he screamed standing up.

"How dare you!? Just because I leave you think you can mess with my sister!? And to think after what happened to us you'd have the decency to stay away!? She almost died because of you, you heartless bitch!" I pushed him against his chair and he fell backwards.

"Don't eve think about hurting my sister again, got it!?" I screamed in his face.

"You ruined my life. And now you're ruining my own sisters life. You're cruel and heartless."

Just as I was walking out I was abruptly pulled back down. John had kicked me in my side as I winced in pain. But I wasn't going down without a fight. I stood back up and punched him in the jaw. I heard a crack and he groaned in pain. But he swiftly slapped me across the face.

"Don't touch her, John."

What was Harry doing?

"Or what? Ooh, I see. Is she your girlfriend? Aw, Harry's in love with the loser girl who ran away from all her problems." He smirked.

"No. She's not. We all know Crystals my girlfriend, but hitting a girl? That's low."

"What?" My voice cracked.

I just ran out of that wretched school before I threw up. I remember Crystal... that popular blonde tramp that doesn't know what a shirt is. I got in my car and slammed the steering wheel. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a bruise on my upper eye..and Harry running up to my car. I started the ignition and drove off as fast as I could. How could he?! I trusted him! I knew I shouldn't have started to fall for him. God, I'm an idiot! I ignored his pleading calls and left him alone in the street. I didn't care.
----------------------------------------
"Jenny?!" I called.

On cue was a scream. I ran to find her curled up in ball in the corner..shaking and crying.

"Shh, Jenn, it's okay." I embraced her in a right hug. She was shaking so much, she felt like a vibrating chair.

After a long half an hour, she finally settled down.

"Can I have water?" she pleaded.

"Of course." I responded and gave her water.

"Do we have enough money to pay the rent this month?"

"Don't worry about it, okay?"

"I can't be a normal teenager, can I?"

"No. I don't want you going back to that school. But if you want to I'll let you continue. I could always transfer you out." I rubbed my temples. I sounded like a mother.

"I still want to go back. People will regret hurting me eventually, and then I'll be on top of the world." She smiled brightly. She climbed into bed and fell asleep, but I had to sleep on the couch.

I was about to fall asleep when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Taylor, listen, I'm sorry but this relationship just isn't going to work out." Harry breathed.

"Yeah, I totally understand. She's popular and I'm not. I get it. I'm glad you found the one though. You deserve to be happy. Were still friends, right?" I smiled even though the tears were streaming down my face like an exploding volcano.

"Oh, um, wow..thanks." And with that he hung up and I never spoke to him again.

Lol jk!!

Harry's POV

Why did I just do that? How stupid am I, letting her go. But she means nothing to me..I was with her just because of her parents dying. When I realized she wasn't going to open up to me, why bother?

Taylor's POV

Right when I was about to open up to him...he leaves.

Ooh kill 'Em. Anyways, thanks for all the reads on both my fanfictions :)💕