Chapter 10 [📱]

Começar do início

Dread filled my mind. I knew from the very beginning that Phantasm's wishes were very dangerous if put in the wrong hands. But I always convinced myself that I wouldn't take advantage of the endless possibilities her power presented me.

However, judging by Phantasm's fearful eyes, it seemed like those wrong hands were precisely mine.

-//-//-//-//-//-

24 hours ago

The moment I opened my eyes, I knew it was gonna be a good day.

I woke up with a huge smile on my face as I recalled the memories of these last few days. Ever since Camila and I kissed that night, we've practically been inseparable. We've hung out countless of times and each of those memories were priceless to me. I'm convinced that everything would be perfect for us from now on.

Of course we still had our problems. Like Camila not wanting to tell her bandmates about us.

Or Camila not talking to me in front of them.

Or Camila not kissing me since that night.

Or Camila not telling me she loves me.

But those were just small things, of course. The most important thing was that Camila and I had all the time in the world to be together. I'm sure she feels the same way I do and I don't doubt her one bit.

I was humming while doing my morning routine, surprising even myself. I probably looked like an idiot recently, with me smiling all the time, but for once things we're going my way and I wanted to revel in that feeling more.

"Oh, mighty gleeful today, aren't we?" I grinned at my phone as Phantasm chuckled. "I must say I miss the brooding Y/N."

"Why? Miss calling me a love-deficient cactus?"

"Yes actually."

"Ha ha," I said, mockingly. But even Phantasm's quips couldn't ruin this day for me. Now that I think about it, nothing could ruin this day no matter how hard they tried.

"So Captain, what's the status of the ship?" Phantasm asked.

I chuckled as I tied my shoelaces. "Smooth sailing as far as I can tell."

"Is that so? It's cool to know that Camila loves you too then."

My hands instantly stopped at her words. Camila's never said she loved me but—but I'm sure she does. She wouldn't have kissed me if she didn't... right? And in an instant, the warning bells I've tried so hard to bury were digging themselves out.

I shook the thought out of my mind and realized I was just being paranoid. What did it matter if Camila never said those words? The most important thing was that her actions spoke volumes for her. I trusted Camila a hundred percent.

But then again...

"Oh no." Phantasm's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"There is no 'oh no' trust me. Everything's fine."

"She hasn't told you she loves you, has she?"

I groaned and quickly grabbed my phone. "It doesn't matter, okay? We're happy together and that's more than enough for me."

"Uh huh," she said, pursing her lips. I swear if Phantasm wasn't inside my phone I would've left her in my room. "Are you guys even dating?"

"What? Of course we are! We're even going on a date today."

"No you dimwit," she said, placing her palm on her face. "Like is she officially your girlfriend?"

"Of cou—"