Chapter 58: Irene Rose

Start from the beginning

    I couldn't even meet my parent's eyes before I stood up a fled the scene. I heard Archer say something about resuming the parties and something about taking them into one of the empty houses before I heard his footsteps come after me. I wiped my teary eyes as I ran inside the house, shutting the front door behind me, locking it, before running up to my bedroom, not Archer's. I locked the door and slid down on it, crying to myself about how I was such a horrible daughter and sister. Not even calling them once because I was a coward

   I was so pathetic, I didn't have a wolf, I was a horrible daughter, a horrible sister and such a stupid mate. I thought things were getting better. But, it wasn't. I didn't think seeing my family would bring me to these tears. It was like a tear in my heart how my mother looked at me with shame. It was so hard not to cry. I was such a pitiful person. Archer doesn't deserve me.

  I heard small knocks on the door, but I ignored them, wallowing in my self-pity as I heard Archer's voice behind the door.

    "Baby, please open the door. I know it wasn't your fault for not contacting your parents. It was my fault too. If I wasn't such a terrible mate, you wouldn't be in this mess," he confessed quietly, continue to knock on the door. 

  I didn't respond to him

  I didn't respond to him. I just felt so alone, even when he was only a doorway away. I shook my head and sniffled and sobbed. It was racking through my body. All these emotions overwhelmed me. I didn't even have a wolf! Did that even make me a wolf? Was I just another human that I read in stories?

   "Baby, please open the door, I can't bear to hear you cry," he stressed out, his voice growing heavier with emotion and guilt.

   "Just leave me alone," I pleaded quietly, my voice hoarse from crying so much.

   "No I won't leave you alone, baby I won't go until I know you're alright," he tried again, his voice soothing my slightly.

   "We'll get through this together alright? Your parents are still here, you can talk it out. I promise you things we'll be better. Baby, believe me," he continued, his voice cracking at every word. 

    "My parents probably hate me," I cried, wiping my eyes as I leant on the door, my head knocking on the wood,

   "They don't hate you, they're upset, they haven't seen you in ages and they want you with them," he reasoned with me, but I shook my head.

   "I can't face them," I croaked out.

   "Then you won't, but when you're ready I'll be with you," he soothed out.

    "Baby, please open the door," he asked again, his voice sound hoarse as he knocked on the door again. I couldn't stand when he was upset. It was all my fault for making so many people feel like shit. So, this time I complied with his wishes and stood up and opened the door to find Archer sitting like the position I was in. I almost teared up at the sight when he stood up, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. He stared at me with so much emotion it made me break down and cry all over again. It poured down my cheeks and onto my clothes and my face felt red all over. I felt like shit.

   Archer took two steps before me and pushed back my hair with his hands, placing behind my ears and away from the tears that stained my face. He grabbed my face in his hands and came close to me so his face was only millimetres away from my face and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

 He grabbed my face in his hands and came close to me so his face was only millimetres away from my face and wiped away my tears with his thumb

   "Oh baby, don't cry, please, I can't bear to see you cry," he pleaded as he brought his forehead to mine. 

   "I can't stop crying," I croaked as he held me close, his presence calming me down slightly as he held my face in his hands.

   "You're strong Irene, you're strong. Everything will be okay, I promise," he reassures me before dipping his mouth to latch onto my own, giving me a short sweet, reassuring kiss and then engulfed my body into a large comforting hug that made me realise how much I was beginning to love him.

A.N OML I HIT #3O?!?!? HOW FREAKING AMAZING! GUYS, I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THIS SHIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SHIT IS GETTING REAL GUYS! SHIT IS GETTING REAL?

ARENE FOR LIFE!

FOLLOW ME SOCIAL MEDIAS