Christmas

(One year and six months)

Patrick was excited for Pete to see what he'd gotten him for their first Christmas together. Like, together together, as in not staying at their relatives house like last year.
Oh boy how all he wanted for Christmas was Pete..

But he's here now, he's here with Pete and that's all that matters.

Pete's handsome face is all that matters.

"You ready?" the blonde asked, and Patrick smiled, nodding, and grabbing a red present under the wonderfully decorated tree labeled 'Patty cakes'.

Patrick rolled his eyes at the tag, but began tearing open the box anyways. He gasped, pulling the first Fall Out Boy golden record to his chest.
"Holy smokes, when did we get this?" Patrick squealed, eyeing the awards and quotes all over the glass frame.

Pete smiled. " 'Bout a month ago, I knew you'd like it." he said casually, yanking out one of his presents.
Patrick set it aside after thanking Pete again, and Pete just pecked his lips and opened his present, grinning madly when he saw it was a new skateboard, all nice and shiny with the FOB logo on the deck. He beamed at Patrick, setting it beside him and tackling the smaller boy in a bone crushing hug. "Thank you!"

To say the least, they both got practically everything they asked for.
"You know, I think the real thing I wanted-"
Ding.
Pete was interrupted by a ring at the door bell, and loud shouting from outside.
Pete frowned and answered the door, Andy and Joe rushing in, bearing more gifts.
"Merry Easter every one!" Joe shouted, dropping the presents on the floor and lifting Patrick up, spinning him around. Patrick just laughed and begged to be put down, hugging his friend back. Pete laughed, hugging Joe and the much less enthusiastic Andy.

"It's freezing out," Andy muttered, rubbing his arms. Pete just patted his back.
Joe ran back outside, going to get more presents.
"Andy! Come help!" Joe called from the other room, and the bearded man groaned, stepping out of the living room.

When they didn't come back for a minute, Pete and Patrick gave each other questioning looks before walking into the foyer to see what they were doing. Sure enough, there they were, kissing under mistletoe Joe was simply holding above their heads, both blushing and awkward.

When they heard the couple come in, both Joe and Andy's heads snapped towards them, and Andy hid his face in his hands, Joe only smiled.

Patrick made a weird squeal/gasp/manly inhale noise and smiled bigger than Pete's (almost) ever seen him.

"Shut up," Joe mumbled, still smiling, as he kissed Andy's cheek and shoved the mistletoe into his pocket.

"And that's what I really wanted this Christmas," Pete teased.

((im trohley trash too wow surprise huh. anywho this wasn't written any time near christmas,, thanks for reading <3))