The First Time

(Seven Months, Three weeks and five days)

Pete was working late that night, leaving Patrick at home, watching TV on the couch and eating some pizza, as he would do on any other Friday night. Some times they had shows, and sometimes they'd go out with Andy and Joe, but a lot of the time it'd just be him and Pete, cuddling or making out or doing something couples do.

So finally, around Ten PM, Patrick hears the door slam shut, and he sits up to check on Pete and whatever rush he's in.
"Pete?" he asks out loud when he hears practical running through the kitchen and now, through the living room, Patrick watched as his boyfriend rushed in, tackling him on the couch and straddling him.

"Woah- Pete, what're you-" Patrick was interrupted by his wrists being pinned down, making him reflexively gasp and arch his back a bit. His face began turning a light shade of pink, and he looked up at Pete who was currently leaning down to attack his neck in a riot of kisses.

"P-Pete, w..what the h-HELL, hell, hell, w-what the hell are y-you doing?" Patrick mumbled out, constantly interrupted by his own whines and moans, which only made Pete grind further into him, and nibbles turn into bites on his neck.

Pete only smirked into his boyfriends neck, licking up his jaw and growling directly into his ear, "I've been waiting so long for this, 'Trick."

It made Patrick shutter. He's never seen his boyfriend like this, anything like this. And Pete was beginning to go around his neck and jaw, and soon enough he'd find the fucking spot. Shit, don't find the spot don't find the-

"Ah, Pete!"

This made Pete look up. He propped him self up on all fours, still straddling his smaller boyfriend and pinning him down, but looking at him like he'd just found gold.

"What was that, 'Trick?" He asked, smirking a smirk that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame.

Patrick turned his head away from Pete's predator eyes, puffing out his cheeks. "N-nothing," he muttered, though it wasn't very convincing.

Patrick looked beautiful like this, Pete thought: all pinned down, his for the taking; Blushing madly and pouting all cute, oh man, Pete was going to have to do something about that pout; his breathing all heavy, chest rising and falling like he'd just climaxed when really, Pete had barely begun. It was gorgeous.

"Oh really?" He cooed, gently pressing his hips into Patrick's, grinning when it earned him a high whimper.
"You make the cutest noises."

At that Patrick blushed even harder, his entire face and, now, neck a bright shade of red.

Pete only chuckled, diving his head back into the crook of Patrick's neck, sucking and leaving dark purple bruises all over it.

"Now where'd it go.." Pete questioned aloud, exploring Patrick's jaw and neck and now his collar bones, as he began to unbutton his boyfriend's shirt.

"A-ah, fuck, Pete, please!"

Patrick bit his lip, cussing at himself mentally for being so damn weak in that one single spot.

Pete grinned, and whispered, "found it." before continuously kissing there, and only there, making Patrick writhe under him and do the best he could to escape, to no use. Pete had him pinned down at his main faults, and there was no way in hell Pete wasn't getting that ass tonight.

Pete finally got tired of it, not able to keep himself any longer, he sat up, letting go of Patrick's arms, which in respond made Patrick exhale like he was holding his breath. "Don't get used to it," Pete smirked, ripping off his shirt, and Patrick did the same.

The smaller of the two layed back down, shoving off his pants and boxers and tossing them aside. Pete did too, but it took a bit more difficulty because of the position he was in, and when he finished he was out of breath.

Patrick was trying to calm down, but he started back at square one when he felt Pete's cock against his own, and when he was once again pinned (with one hand, sweet Jesus) by the wrists above his head. Leaving Pete one open hand, apparently, to take a bruising grip on Patrick's waist.

"I don't have a condom, but we're both- you know."

Patrick nodded. So he was going to -- oh -- inside him? Oh God.

Pete kissed down Patrick's chest and stomach, finally letting go of Patrick's wrists, letting him fling his hands to Pete's shoulders and take a tight hold of them.

Pete sat back a bit, pulling Patrick's lower half on to his lap. He then pulled out a bottle of lube he kept in his jeans on the floor (almost causing him to fall off the couch, what a stud), and he quickly popped it open, pouring it all over his hand and fingers.
He then looked up at Patrick, asking for permission with his eyes, and Patrick nodded, wincing slightly as Pete entered his first finger, then a second, scissoring and opening him up for painful, easier access.

It was uncomfortable to Patrick, to say something, then as Pete added a third finger it began getting painful, until he spread his fingers in a certain way, twisting them a bit and suddenly a wave of pleasure splashed over Patrick, causing him to moan out loud.

Pete smirked softly, pulling his fingers out and slowly entering Patrick with his cock, thank god, finally.

He pushed all the way in before he leaned back down, pinning Patrick's wrists down next to him, and Patrick reflexively wrapped his legs around his boyfriends torso.

Pete bit his lip and moved, hard and fast, and Patrick gasped, whimpering loudly and biting his cheek.
"No holding back," Pete growled, giving him a warning look and thrusting into the small boy harder.

Patrick whined, nodding, but leaving his cheek and lip unbitten.

Pete thrusted hard and repeating, sweat beginning to glisten on his chest and back, and same with Patrick. And Pete was right, Patrick did sound like a chorus of angels when he moaned his name, whimpering and whining in a way that could only be described as whorish.

Then one sudden jerk of the hips, and Pete hit the magic spot, causing Patrick to buck his hips up and call out Pete's name, making Pete only shove into him harder.

It didn't last long; as expected, you couldn't blame them.

Pete finished with a groan inside of Patrick and his smaller boyfriend had finished first with a loud curse followed by "Pete!". Pete fell down, flush on Patrick's chest, covered in sweat, both taking in deep breaths.

"Fuck.."

"I know."