Showering Together

(Seven months and Three weeks)

It was late. They were both on the couch when Patrick yawned, and decided he would take a shower.
"I'm headin' to bed," he sighed, getting up and out of Pete's arms. Pete nodded. "I'll be in soon babe," Pete responded, and Patrick nodded too.

Pete and Patrick were pretty opposite in a lot of ways, but one of the main things is that Pete almost refuses to shower at night, and Patrick only showers at night. So they supposed their showering schedule went with each other.

Patrick stripped in Pete's big, nice bathroom, all tile and shiny, and stepped into the shower, quickly turning on the water and beginning to wash his hair and do as people do in the shower.

Until he heard a knock at the door.

"Oi, Pat?" He heard his boyfriend call from the other side.
The sliding glass door that was used as the shower curtain hadn't fogged up enough for Patrick to be comfortable with some one else in there, in fear of them seeing some thing they shouldn't have, but it was his boyfriend. His boyfriend whom he loved and trusted.

"Yeah?" he called back, scrubbing his chest down with some girly soap Pete liked.

"Can I come in?"

Patrick's face reddened.
"Like ... Into the bathroom?" he questioned back, both of them needing to yell to get through the sound of the water running and the door between them.

"No, like, into the shower?" Pete asked, his voice high and hopeful, almost sounding like he was worried of being rejected.

But Patrick knew himself, and he knew he would trick himself out of it if he thought about it for too long, so he didn't think at all and just called out "Sure."

Pete gladly stepped in, a large grin on his face as he stripped, closing the door of the bathroom and getting into the large shower with Patrick.

"Hey babe." Patrick wasn't facing him, but just in that 'babe' he could feel Pete smiling, or thinking something evil. Patrick decided to just keep washing his shoulders.

Well he was going to, before Pete got right up directly behind him to where Patrick could feel his chest on his shoulder blades, and Pete's dick right lingering around his ass.

"I'm cold, let me get in the water," Pete complained, wrapping his arms around Patrick's waist and putting his head on his shoulder, swaying them under the water slightly. Patrick giggled softly, but responded with a firm, "No, I gotta wash the conditioner out of my hair."
And as he did so, they both got a whole lot slippery-er, and Patrick was able to turn around in Pete's arms, doing his best not to feel self conscious. But how couldn't he be? He looked like a marshmallow next to Pete, the dammed sex God, and-

"Hey."

Patrick looked up from Pete's chest, eyes wide, doing that look he got when he was over thinking. Pete knew the look, and he knew how to cure it too.

The (recently) black haired boy kissed Patrick's cheek, then down his jaw and to his neck. "You're so beautiful, 'Trick. You're the most gorgeous person I've ever laid my eyes on," he praised, continuing to rub Patrick's back and stroke his hair, helping wash out some of the conditioner.

He smiled though, and said, "Well. Besides Megan Fox. But, come on, no ones hotter than her."
Which made Patrick chuckle and nod.

"I love you Patrick."

"I love you too Pete."

Then they sat on the floor, facing each other, and just let the water wash over them, talking about stupid things they normally talked about, and neither of them thought about how they were both naked.