First Kiss

(One month and a week)

They had just finished a show. At some point Pete had thrown off his shirt, sweaty and hot from the excitement of performing, and his best friend, Patrick, wasn't far behind.

His shirt clinged to his chest and stomach with sweat, and he had to pull his leather jacket around his waist from the heat.

The band said their final thank you's as they all disappeared off stage, Joe and Andy preoccupied with stage managers and fans for the meet and greets they held.

Patrick and Pete decided to go take a break, heading to the tour bus to hopefully get cleaned up before they had to meet with some more of their adoring fans.

The adrenaline was still rushing through both of them, performing being one of the only things that got Patrick as pumped as he was (well that and Game of Thrones).

They shared a dressing room. Their tour bus wasn't big enough for four, so it only had two, small rooms that the respective two boys could get dressed and ready in.

Pete changed into a clean shirt (or a shirt at all, at that) and Patrick changed completely. Out of everything.
And it was so hard, so hard for Pete not to look at him. He could deal with his face, those bright blue, hopeful eyes, those pink lips that were curved perfectly for a kiss, and his cheek bones sculpted for hands to cup.

No, he could deal with that.

It was Patrick's body that he could not handle.

He soft middle and toned back, the collar bones that were begging to be marked up and show cased as some kind of trophy, his milky white thighs that looked like some sort of exotic cream. And good God, his ass.

That's were Pete started getting weak. And it was getting harder and harder not to help himself.

"Pete, something's up?" Patrick asked, light eyebrows furrowing as he pulled on a sweater.
That's when Pete realized he was staring.

"What? Nothing, babe. The show was good," he responded, shaking thoughts from his head as he pulled his belt through the loops of his jeans.

"Yeah, I thought so." Patrick agreed, nodding, and pulling on his hat, fixing his strawberry blonde bangs to the best of his ability.

The young singer was about to leave the room, just prompting for the door way when Pete grabbed his arm, pulling him backwards with ease. Patrick opened his mouth to question his friend, when chapped lips were pressed chastely to his.

Pete waited for Patrick to ease into the kiss, or rather, he HOPED Patrick would ease into the kiss.
Patrick did. Closing his eyes and turning slowly to better match the position they were in.

When Pete finally pulled away, eyes dark and smirk wide, Patrick's face all pink and his eyes wide, he only stuttered: "W-what the hell was that?"

"I couldn't help myself."

((I love how they are fully grown adult men in a relationship and it took them an entire month to kiss like what kinda gay shit am i writing,, anyways thanks for the read <3