-18-

POV Christina 

I look at the scene in front of me. Katherine is on the ground crying. No one is with her. Not far from her sits, Lisa, she has tears on her cheeks. And in front of Katherine are Amy and Dani hugging Lauren. Amy isn't crying in anymore but you can see that she has cried a lot. Dani is still a little bit crying. Lauren isn't crying. It looks like she didn't cry at all. 

Okay, what is going on? What did I miss? 

"Guys? Can someone explain to me what is going on?", I ask them since they didn't answer my first question. Dani slowly stands up and walks to me. "Katherine is mad at us", she simply says. Katherine is mad at them. Why? 

"Why?", I ask her. Katherine stopped crying and looks at us. "Because we lied to her. We all did. You did", Dani says. 

Oh no. This is about the secrets. This is about everyone acting weird. 

"Katherine knows my secret", I say. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. "You all do. Expect for me and Dani", Lauren says from the ground. Amy probably told her that I have a secret. Dani gives me a look. She feels bad at being left out. 

"Dani, only Amy, and Lauren know about your secret too. So you don't have any rights to get mad", Katherine says. Oh. Yes. She is mad. She is not thinking about everyone their feelings anymore. 

"But that's... That's...", Dani tries to explain. But she can't find any reason that proves that she didn't have to tell what was going on. "Not different", Katherine says simply.  I hope this all is going to have a good out come. 

"Lisa also has a secret!", Dani points at Lisa. Oh my gosh. She can't even say her own secret so she is going to blame someone else. 

"Why are you blaming me?!", Lisa says indignantly. Katherine lets out a deep sigh. Everyone turns their attention to her. "Can't you see it guys? It's everyone's fault! Dani, Lisa, and Christina are having secrets and Lauren and Amy are helping to keep them. Why can't you guys just tell the truth?", Katherine asks while looking at us. None of us says something. Then she continues. 

"If we don't do anything right now. We will never do anything. Don't you SEE IT GUYS?! WE'RE GROWING APART! BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID SECRETS!", Katherine screams the last part. Everyone is silent. No one says anything. Why can't I tell my secret? Almost everyone knows it. I can just say it. 

I don't have to be afraid. 

They are family. They can know everything. Because family won't judge you. That is why I can say it. I take a deep breath. 

"Dani, Lauren", I say and I look at them. Lauren and Dani turn to me. The others, of course, do it too. "I'm pregnant", I simply say. I see that they are both shocked. 

"Congratulations!", Lauren says/screams and she runs to me and gives me a hug. Dani also runs to me but she doesn't say anything. When Dani stops hugging me I look at her. Tears are streaming down her cheeks. What is going on? 

"Dani? What is wrong?", I ask her worried. "Nothing! I'm just happy! I'm going to be an aunt!", Dani screams the last part excited. I laugh and I hug her.

I still have to tell Mom and Dad. Katherine gives me a smile. She is happy that I told. Then she looks at the rest of us. Is anyone else going to tell their secret? Slowly Lauren starts talking. Dani looks shocked at her. 

"Well, Dani and I got into a fight", she begins. We all look at her. "I can't tell the reason. That is something Dani has to do but it was just getting worse but right now it's okay. And alright. But that is what Dani and I were keeping from you guys. And I knew the secret of Lisa and I even helped her", Lauren says looking at us. Then she starts sobbing. 

That's Lauren. 

Keeping everything inside until the end. And then she breaks. Dani gives her a hug. We all look at Dani. We kinda expect her to go next. 

But someone else does. 

"I'm sorry guys", Amy begins. Amy. She knew my secret. But didn't say anything. 

"It began with discovering Christina her secret. And you all were acting weird, and I know that is not an excuse. But I just wanted to know what was going on. So I read Katherine her diary", she says. Katherine doesn't look surprised. She already knew this. "I eavesdropped Lauren and Lisa", Amy continues. Lauren and Lisa look shocked about that. They definitely didn't know about that. "And I accidentally heard a discussion between Lauren and Dani", Dani and Lauren also look shocked about that. 

She knew everything. Everything. 

"I'm sorry. I should have told things earlier. But I was afraid you got mad at me", she says almost sobbing. Lauren hugs her. Dani keeps hugging Lauren. This looks ridiculous. 

"What is going on?", Christian asks while he walks into the corridor where we all are sitting. "Just go", I say to him. He hears the seriousness in my voice and he immediately walks upstairs to his room. Without saying anything. 

"Guys, I'm sorry to", Dani says. "You guys are going to be disappointed in me", she continues. "I drank. I got drunk. I stole clothes. I gave someone 200 dollars and never got it back and I left Lauren at the studio to let her walk home. I got into fights with her just because I was afraid to leave Caitlin and her squad. And I'm just a coward! And I'm so sorry!", Dani ramblers. Wow. Wow. 

She did all of that? Not weird that she got into a fight with Lauren. 

"But I stopped! I told it to Mom and Dad. I blocked Caitlin and her whole squad on my phone. I'm grounded and I will never do things like this again!", Dani finishes her whole talk. I"m not even mad at her. I'm not disappointed. 

She learned from this. And that is what the most important, right? She feels bad. And she will never do it again. 

Then we turn to the one person that didn't say anything. 

Lisa. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

WOW! Everyone told their secret... Expect for Lisa. And Lisa her secret will end the band. Lisa her secret will change everything :o. 

everyone who votes: thank yoouuuuu!!!! <3