-11-

This is when they just walk out of the studio
Pov Dani

"Bye!" I scream to Christina and Katherine, who are staying at the studio to clean our stuff. Sounds mean but I'm lazy and they never complain. So why would I help?

Together with Lisa, Amy, and Lauren, I walk out of the studio.

"Dani? Can we talk?" Lauren asks me. I nod and I say goodbye to Lisa and Amy.

"Yeah, what's about?" I ask her acting normal. I try to act normal. But it's weird. "I don't want to fight anymore", Lauren says looking at me.

We aren't really fighting.

"But we don't fight, that was only once", I say. Lauren sighs and then looks at me again.

"I just want to have our bond back, you know. After our fight: it's just not the same" Lauren says looking at me. And if I'm honest I want it to. We did so many things together. And now it's just gone.

"I want it also back", I say looking at her. Suddenly Lauren wraps her arms around me. She starts shaking. Then after awhile, I realize she is crying.

"Lauren? What's wrong?" I ask her worried. "I- I was just so worried about you Dani. We didn't talk anymore and you just kept hanging out with Caitlin" she says while clinging to me.

I really don't want to hang out with Caitlin anymore. But I'm too deep into it right now.

I can't back out.

"I'm sorry Lauren. But Caitlin is my friend. I can't stop hanging out with her" I say stroking her back. Then Lauren lets go of me. She wipes her tears away.

"Can't you just try? I know you don't want to hang out with her" she pleads me. I want to. So bad. But I can't.

"I'm sorry Lauren, I just can't", I say. Then my phone starts ringing. I look at Lauren and I pick my phone.

"HEY DANI!" Sara screams through the phone. "Uh... Hey, Sara?" I respond back. I really thought I saw Caitlin names on my phone display.

"Sorry for her," Caitlin says through the phone. "Are you coming?! We have Vodka!" She screams. Oh my gosh. She is drunk. And it's 3 P.M. What's wrong with her? 

"Well... I don't know", I say through the phone. I don't want to go. They will make me drink. I don't want to drink.

"OH! COME ON! DON'T BE SUCH A COWARD! PARTY!" Sara screams. What did they give her? She is going to pass out.

"I don't think I can come", I say and then I look at Lauren. She looks at me with a look of happiness. Because I'm not going to hang out with them. She can hear that.

"Dani! You have to come! Or you won't see your money back!" Caitlin says angrily through the phone. Oh no, Caitlin is mad. I pray that Lauren didn't hear what Caitlin said.

"Okay... I will come" I said unwillingly. I don't dare to look at Lauren. She is going to be mad.

"Good! See ya!" She screams happy. And now she is back with being nice.

We hung up and put my phone back into my pocket. I look at Lauren. Her face says only one thing. Disappointment.

"Dani? Why did you let them convince you so fast?" She asks. I see the hurt in her eyes. She feels betrayed. And it's my fault. Because I can't fight back to Caitlin.

"I'm sorry Lauren bu-" I try to continue but then she gets mad.

"NO! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY YOU'RE SORRY!" She screams at me. Then she lowers her voice because she realizes how loud she is. "You never take responsibility for your own things! Stand up for yourself! Don't walk with the group! Make your own decisions! Don't be such an opportunist!" She screams at me.

I'm not an opportunist. I can make my own decisions if I want. What is she talking about? She knows how I am!

Then the door of the studio opens. Christina and Katherine walk outside. They both have a surprised look when they see us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Christina asks. I feel myself getting nervous. I can't tell that we had a fight. But Lauren quickly says something before I can think of an answer. "Just talking, you can go". Okay, that was kinda harsh.

Christina looks weird at us. Then she looks at Katherine. They give each other a few looks. Before turning to us again.

"Okay? See you Wednesday?" Christina asks a little bit awkward. Then I decide to speak up. "See you". They look at us before walking away.  

They immediately start talking when they walk away. We can't hear them but I can see their mouths moving.

We watch them getting in the car and driving away. I turn to Lauren. I want to give her a piece of my mind. She can't just say mean things about me and not expect me to say things back.

"Lauren, do you want to know what you are? A coward. You never do something fun! That's why I don't want to hang out with you! You're boring! So please, stay away from me!" I scream. Lauren looks at me a little bit taking back before she starts screaming at me too.

"Where the hell are you coming from?! This is not about me! This is about you! You're changing because of them! Not me! You need to stop with being such a..." Lauren doesn't finish her sentence. But I know what she wants to say.

"Say it," I say while I look at her. "Bitch" Lauren says while glaring at me. She is angry. Really angry.

But I have the car keys. I start to turn around. "Where the heck are you going?! We are not done with talking?!" Lauren screams desperately. She wants to make up with me.

But I can't. I need to go to Caitlin and the rest.

I walk to the car and I get in. Then I look at Lauren. I see the panic in her eyes. She realizes that she can't get home without me. She starts to run to the car.

I start the car.

And I drive away.

While I leave Lauren at the studio.

Alone.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

DAUREN FIGHT!!!

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I had no time :/.

<3