-4- Amy

It started small. I just was at home and went to the bathroom. I threw a little paper away when I saw something tucked into the trash can. Me being me I looked into it. 

It was something wrapped in toilet paper. I didn't know why but I decided to unwrap it. And what did I found? A pregnancy test. With a plus on it. 

Which meant someone was pregnant. I didn't spend much time thinking of who it was. It was Christina's. It couldn't be from someone else because no one of us has a boyfriend. Or a boyfriend for that long and we are not the type of girls for hookups. 

And I also saw it in Christina her behavior. She was calmer and stopped doing a few activities. Probably afraid to hurt her baby. Which I understand. I never told her I knew it. 

I should've told it to her. But then she would've thought I was spying on her. Which I wasn't! And I may be urged into her private life. And she hates when people do that. But it was never my intention! 

I didn't mean it. But it still happened.

Sadly that isn't the only thing. I feel like an intruder when I think about this right now. I was just cleaning the house when I found something by Katherine her bed. She wasn't home and I wanted to help in the house. So I cleaned it. And I also cleaned the bedroom of the girls. 

And I noticed Katherine was starting to look more into her thoughts. When we had band meetings she would stare at Lisa and Lauren thinking deeply. Also, her stares went to everyone from the band. Likes she was judging us. 

So I decided to read her diary. 

I know. This was all my fault. Why would I read a diary of someone else? That's so private. And I read. The first things weren't that bad. Just Katherine her thoughts on the world. But then I saw her writing about us. 

She knows that I know things. But she doesn't know it for sure. I know a lot of things. I hope I didn't know. I'm such a bad sister. I read it. The whole page about her talking about us. Her thoughts about Christina acting weird. About Lisa acting distant to the band. About Lauren acting weird and about Dani lying. 

And the worst thing is that I know the truth. 

I know everything. In the beginning, it was accidental. But after the thing with Christina, I wanted to know more. So I decided to read the diary of Katherine. What I deeply regret. 

And then I did something even worse. It was just a normal day I was just in my room when I heard someone coming up the stairs. Me being my curious self I looked who it was. 

I spied. I glued behind the door and saw Lauren. She looked worried and it was like she had to tell something really important. She walked into Lisa her room and that was the moment I decided I needed to know what was going on. 

So I slowly walked to Lisa her door to listen to their conversation. I eavesdropped them. 

*Flashback*

"Lisa?" I hear Lauren asking Lisa. What's going on? Am I going to find out the secret of Lauren and Lisa? Do they have a secret together? "Yeah...?" I hear Lisa saying back to her.

She sounds unsure. What's going on in there? "James said..." Lauren begins but then I hear someone shushing her. They have a secret. Who is James? What's going on?

Then I hear a lot of whispers. Sadly I can only hear a few words. But I can't make a story out of that. But it sounds like they are afraid. 

"Why?" Lisa asks suddenly not whispering anymore. Okay Amy, pay attention and listen closely. 

"You already did an audition and you came through, it's a shame if you back out right now," Lauren says. She did an audition? For what? Is Lisa going to play in a movie or something? OH MY GOSH! That would be so amazing! But why would that be a secret? 

"Yeah, I did... But the others will get mad at me"  Lisa says. Okay, this doesn't sound right anymore. This is a big thing. And I'm afraid I know what it is. 

"They probably will. But they will also understand you! I think.." Lauren says unsure. Way to go Lauren. That is how you gave advice! I understand why Lisa went to Lauren. She doesn't want to hurt you, but sometimes she just can't give advice. Like right now. This isn't really helping. 

"I hope..." Lisa says quietly. I can only hear it a little. Then it's quiet. Don't tell me they stopped right now. I want to know what it is. I have my suspension but I don't know it for sure.  

Then after a while, Lauren finally speaks up: "Does this mean you're going to do it?". She asks it really unsure. Okay. Right now I really think Lisa is doing the worst. But she wouldn't. Right? 

"Yes... I'm going to sign that contract to become solo singer"

*end of flashback*

And after that moment I knew that I heard something I never had to hear.  Lisa is going solo. And no one knows about it. Only me and Lauren. And they don't even know that I know it. 

I know more than I have to know. But I have to know it. I have to do something. I just can't this let happen. But still. What can I do? If I tell Christina her secret she gets mad at me. I got into her private life. 

And I tell a secret that isn't even mine. If I talk to Katherine about this she will get mad at me. I read her diary. The most important thing in her life. 

Lisa will get mad at me. I eavesdropped her. I did such mean things to find out what their secrets were. And the worst thing is? 

I also know Lauren and Dani's

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey! I'm writing so much at the moment. You don't know it but today I published the first 2 parts and I'm planning to publish every day one. But I'm already at part 4. Soooo I have like 3 parts ready to publish. But I'm not going to publish them yet ;).

As you know, I try to update every day! Well, maybe not on Sunday. Depends on it ^,^