-14-

Pov Dani

"Dani! Drink something!", Sara screams into my ear. I just shake my head. I can't drink. I still have to drive home. And their knowing, if I drink one I have to drink more. 

"Aww... Don't be such a coward!", Caitlin screams. I shake my head again. "I still have to drive home", I just say. "You can still drive when you have one drink, lady!", she screams. Even I know that I can't do that. (a/n I don't know the rules in America but here in the Netherlands you can't drink alcohol while driving for 5 years after you get your driving license)

"Okay, what if I bring you home?", Kevin offers. I look at him. Did he drink? He didn't. "Why aren't you drinking?", I ask him. "I need to get up early tomorrow", he simply says. Shall I drink? 

"But how does my car get home?", I ask. Kevin laughs. "I'm here on my bike. I can drive your car to your house and after that, I can drive home on my bike", he says. Why is he on his bike when he doesn't drink? Oh... He doesn't have a car. He has got his driving license but he only uses his mother's car.  

Probably he can't borrow her car tonight. 

"Okay... But no jokes!", I say pointing at him with a mean glare. He laughs. "No, I won't do anything". Caitlin looks at me. "So you're going to drink!", she exclaims happily. It makes me feel happy on the inside. I made her happy. Maybe she is going to give my money back.

I gave 210 dollars and she doesn't want to give it back. She says I have to accept it because we're friends. And because she didn't tell anything to my family. 

But I want my money back. 

"HERE! DRINK!", Sara screams. I see the drank she hands to me. I pick it from her. What is this? I feel everyone looking at me. Do I have to drink this? Because I feel everyone staring at me I take a big gulp of the drink. 

I almost throw up. Sara starts cheering. I drink another gulp. And another. Till I have finished the whole drink. 

Wow, this feels better. I feel that I have nothing to worry about. 

"ANOTHER ONE!", Sara screams while she hands everyone a new drink, including me. Without thinking I take a gulp. I feel myself getting light-headed. Slowly. Drink, after drink. 

(a/n this are drunken Dani thoughts bellow)

-

"HEY DANI?!", Sara screams. I laugh and I look at her. "WHAT?!", I scream back. I don't care what is happening around me. I'm having soo much fun! 

"How is it going with your bitch of a sister?", she asks me. Who can she be talking about? Huh? I have sisters. 5. I have 5 sisters. She can be talking about every one of them?!

"WHO?!", I ask her. "Who is the bitch of your sisters?!" she asks/screams to me. I think. Which sister is a bitch? OOHH! 

"Lauren!", I scream like I won a price by giving the right answer. "YEAH! THAT ONE", she screams back very drunk. Am I drunk? Probably. I DON'T CARE! 

"DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD PULL A PRANK ON HER?!", she screams at me. I nod my head. She deserves it! She called me a bitch! "She deserves it! That little piece of shit!", I scream angry. She hurt me! How does she dare?  

"What do you think would hurt her the most!", Caitlin screams getting evil. What would hurt Lauren the most? Well, probably if we humiliate her in front of everyone. Everyone. 

"Dani, I think we should go", Kevin says walking to me. I don't want to go! I want to hurt Lauren back! "Nooo!" I scream at him. Kevin sighs and he grabs my arm. "Sorry, but you need to come with me", he just says. Deciding for me! FOR ME?! 

How does he dare?! He is just like Lauren. Always thinking they know everyone about me and what's the best for me. I can make my own decisions! 

"Bye Dani! We will talk about this later!", Sara screams at me. Kevin pulls me with him. He grabs his bike and clings it to the car. I just sit her. I can't walk normally anymore. 

Maybe I drank a little bit too much. Just a little bit. 

"Come on", he says while he picks my arm again. Why does he need to keep doing that? Does he likes me?! He pushes me in the car. Okay, maybe he doesn't like me. He starts driving. Does he even know where I live? 

Probably. 

I want to drink more. Where is the drunk? 

"Dani,  calm down", Kevin says. Calm down. How do I do that? 

After like 10 minutes (I don't know) we reach my house. Kevin shuts the car and gives the keys to me from the car. Keys. What do I do with them? He sighs and walks out of the car. He goes to my door and pulls me out of the car. He grabs the key from my hand and closes the car and locks it. 

Then he gives the keys back. He grabs my arm. 

"Dani, you need to go inside", he whispers. Inside. I need to go inside. Are my parents home? What if they see me like this? I'm so dizzy. And tired. I want to sleep. 

"Dani? Can I knock? Are your parents home?", he asks. I shrug. I don't care. I just want to go to my bed. I want to sleep! 

He knocks on the door of my house. Slowly someone opens it. "Dani?", a girly voice asks. Who is that? I look at a girl standing there. Ow. That's my sister. Amy. 

"Hey, Amy!" I scream excited. Amy gives me a shocked look. After that, she lets out a deep sigh. What is wrong with her? I'm just having fun. Why is she even at my house? Well, my parent's house.

"Come in Dani, thank you for bringing her home", Amy says to Kevin. Kevin says a no problem back and he walks away. "What are you doing here?", I ask Amy. She just shakes her head and lets me in. 

"We will talk tomorrow Danielle", she says while upstairs. 

Into the bitch her room. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Oeeh.. Dani was naughty! Hope you liked this chapter! ;). Btw Dani was half drunk into this so this isn't how she really would've acted. 

<3