-5- Lauren

I know I did something wrong. She can make her own decisions.

But I just wanted to help! I was worried about her.

Who am I talking about?

Well, I'm talking about Dani. She just... Did some pretty stupid things, I guess. I just didn't want her to go into the wrong side. But like always when you try to do something good. It turns out bad. I should've sayed nothing..

*flashback*

"Dani?" I say honestly. "We have to talk". I walk into her room and sit on her bed. Nobody's home right now, except us to. She puts her phone away and looks at me.

Okay, here goes nothing.

"I think you should stop hanging out with Caitlin and her squad," I say while looking at her. In her eyes I see something changing. Fear.

"Why?" She asks me calm. Okay, this is not going in the wrong way. "Well, I know what you did with them and I'm ju-" I try to continue but she cuts me off.

"Lauren! You promised me to never talk about that again! Nobody can know!" She says and I see her getting annoyed and angry. "I told no one about it!" I say getting defensively. This is not my fault!

"But I know that- that was not you! I know you're feeling bad about it and I just want to hel-" I try to say but again she cut me off. "You don't know how I feel Lauren! And if I want to do what I do, let me! Oh my gosh, sometimes you're just so annoying" she says staring angrily at me while she huffs the last part.

And that makes me angry.

"Dani! We both know that you're not like them! They're changing you!" I start to say my things louder and louder. I see something in Dani her eyes changing.

"Maybe I want to change!" She almost screams and then she stands up. She wants to change? Why would you change yourself for your friends? If you have to change because of the kind of friends you have. Then they're clearly not your kind of people!

"What the heck Dani?! Why would you change for someone? That is so not like you!" I scream/ask her.

"Maybe I need to change! Maybe I WANT to change! And if you don't like it, go away! Stop acting like you're my friend! You're only my sister" She screams back at me. Okay.. I can't lie right now. That hurt me. Really.

"Okay! If you're done I'm done!" I say angry at her.

"OKAY!" She screams at me.

Then I walk out of her room. And the next thing I do is crying. I cry in my room. This is all my fault. All my fault..

*end of flashback*

And no one knows about it. We just pretend everything is okay. Like it never happened. But we both know it happened. But no one wants to apologize. I don't want to talk to her right now. I just. Feel so bad. If I didn't went to her. This never happened. We would be still friends. And not just sisters.

I know Dani doesn't like being befriend with them. Well, I know she didn't like it in the beginning. But she kept hanging out with them. I only with her the first time. But I stopped because I didn't like them. I'm worried about her.

And I'm afraid what Dani will do with them. I'm afraid she is going to continue with it. But I can't say anything. I promised not to tell anyone. 

And we are already not on good terms. I don't want to know what will happen when I tell her secret to the  others. And right now we're keeping the secret of our fight. And I'm keeping the secret of Lisa. 

Since when did I lie so much to my sisters? I just can't believe why I'm doing all of this. I guess I'm too nice to keep their secrets.

Honestly, I'm really excited for Lisa to go solo. I really want to see what she is going to do. And I don't even care if the band has to it. Of course, I love singing in the band but if she is doing what she loves, I will accept that. I will go to her concerts. I will buy her albums. I will support her. 

And maybe it's better if the band ends. 

But they will get mad at Lisa. And at me. I helped her with her secret. And Dani will get more mad at me. Because I betrayed her twice. Well, I didn't really betray her in the first thing. I just spoke my mind and she didn't like that. 

But it's not like she didn't lie to me in the first place! She didn't tell me what she did! I had to hear it from Caitlin, who I don't want to hang out with. I just don't understand how she could do that without feeling bad. I don't care that she did what she did, but the other girls are not going to be okay with that. 

Mom is not going to be okay with it. Dad not. 

But it isn't my place to tell it. If she is ready to tell it. Then she can tell it. I'm not going to force her into it. But I will make her clear to I'm not happy with what she did. 

And if she gets more mad at me, then let it be. I'm not going to pretend everything is okay. When it's clearly not. And with Lisa? I'm going to help her. But I'm not going to let her let her secret that long. She has to tell it to. Because I feel like it's destroying me on the inside. 

And it's not even my secret! 

I'm done with the secrets, but I can't do anything. Because it will only get worse.

But if I don't do something. It also get worse.

But it are not my secrets to tell...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Heeeyyy! Hope you like Lauren's story! The next one is going to be Dani's and after that the story is going to begin for 'real' :)