-12-

POV Katherine (just when they drive away from Lauren and Dani)

I look at the road in front of us. Together with Christina, I sit in a car. I look at Christina next to me her eyes are focused on the road. She is mad. But I just want to know the truth. I know she is keeping something from me. We both grew up together. I almost know everything about her. From her grossest secret to the small ones. 

What changed? I know we don't hang out that much anymore. Since we live her in Nashville I got closer to Amy but that also changed. Now I'm not close to anyone. 

Nobody is close anymore. Dani and Lauren don't think we notice it but they are also not close anymore. They used to have the same friends but Dani got new friends and Lauren is still hanging out with their old friends. Well, the friends they made when they first came here. 

Amy and Lisa also used to be close. But they also don't hang out anymore. I look at Christina next to me. Her hands are wrapped around the steering wheel. They are red. Okay, she is definitely stressed out. 

I know Lisa her secret. I'm maybe not happy with her secret but it's progress that I know it. Her secret is going to change everything. And I don't know if it's going to be in a good or bad way. Maybe it is for the good. Maybe the band is to much stress for us all. And our bond will return when it stops. Because I would stop with the band if that means everything will be okay. But if they get mad at Lisa because of her secret then it will only get worse. They are going to be mad at first, that's for sure. 

But they all have secrets! They don't have any rights to get mad at Lisa. But I need to know what their secrets are. If I know every secret I can try to get us back together. I need to try it. 

First I need to find out Christina her secret. 

Then the one from Amy. And then Lauren and Dani's. Something happened between the two of them. They were clearly fighting at the studio. 

"Christina, can we just be honest with each other?", I ask her when we get home. Christina holds the door which she was opening. "What is wrong Katherine?", she asks me this time worried and turning to me while she leaves the door open. She isn't angry anymore. Christina isn't the type of person to be angry for a long time. 

"Don't you see? Everyone is changing. We don't have the band we used to share a year ago", I say looking into her eyes. 

"I'm sorry Katherine, I see it too. But I can't help you. I don't know what's wrong with the rest of the girls", she says honestly. Why can't she tell me what's wrong with her? "Christina? What's wrong with you? What are you keeping from us?" I ask her. She looks at me and sighs deeply. 

"I... I really want to tell it to you. But I can't. You will get mad", she says looking at her feet. We are still sitting in the car. Why can't she tell it? Why will I get mad? 

"I won't! I promise, I just want the sister bond back together. And it has to start somewhere. Secrets have to be told", I say looking in her eyes. Christina looks at me. She is thinking. 

"Okay... I will tell you. But promise not to tell anyone! I want to tell it myself", she says. She is going to tell me her secret. 

"I'm... I'm pregnant", she says looking at me. She is pregnant. Immediately I slap my hand for my mouth. I'm going to be an aunt. But this is against God. 

Christina has been following God her whole life. Why did she change? Wait. This is not what she wants. She needs support. 

And who cares? It's a baby! She maybe did something she regrets but a baby is a beautiful gift. 

"Christina... I don't know what to say", I say looking at her. Then I give her a hug. Not that it's easy in the car. "Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! How far are you!", I say after awhile. This is what she needs. Someone who is happy for her. 

"Three weeks almost four", she goes with her hand to her belly. "Are you really happy for me?", she asks me. I see the fear in her eyes. I nod my head. "You're going to have a beautiful child and maybe it's wrong for God but a baby is a beautiful gift", I say while giving her another hug. 

"Katherine, I wanted to ask you to be the godmother", Christina says with a smile. She is clearly happy that I accepted it. "Of course I want to be the godmother! You're going to have a beautiful child!", I say while smiling at her. Wait... Does Nick even know? I guess, she tells everything to him. But she used to do it with us too. 

"Did you tell Nick already?", I ask. Christina nods. "Of course, he is going to be a father!" she smiles at me. 

"Christina?!" Someone explains in shock. I look outside the car and Lisa is standing there with Amy. Oh no, Christina didn't close the door. They heard us. "You're pregnant?!" Lisa screams. Amy is standing behind her looking afraid at what's happening in front of her. 

"Don't get mad Lisa!", Amy says in the panic to Lisa. "You knew about this?!" Lisa asks/screams to Amy. Amy turns white. "I-I... Well, yes?" She says questioningly. She knew about this?!

"What?! You knew about it?!" Christina is now also turning mad. Amy wasn't supposed to know?! "Christina? I-... I can't...  I can't believe this!" Lisa screams and then she runs inside. Oh no, she is mad. 

Amy looks at us. "Why didn't you tell me you knew it?! How did you know it?!", Christina screams angry at Amy. I see tears appearing in Amy her eyes. I feel sad for her. But she also didn't help me when she could she I was going to cry after our fight. 

"I-" Amy wants to begin but Christina cuts her off. "Don't begin. I need to be alone", Christina says and she almost shoves me out of the car before driving away. I look at Amy. Is she expecting me to help her? She also let me leave her with tears in my eyes. 

Slowly I walk past her. She doesn't say anything to me. 

Things went from bad to worse. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

WOW! There happened a lot in one chapter ;). Sorry for not uploading yesterday I had no time ;(. Well only a little bit but not enough to write a whole chapter ;')

Bye! Thank you for voting <3