-13-

Pov Amy

Okay, I made a mistake. A huge one. Why did Christina found it out in that way? That was the horribles possible way.

Katherine didn't say anything when she walked pass me. Lisa walked away. I guess everyone is angry at me right now. I feel the tears still on my cheeks.

Why is everything going wrong? Why can't I have any luck in my life? I look at the house. I can't go inside.

Not right now. The are mad at me. I walk to my car. I have to go. I can't stay here.

I quickly start the car. I look to the house. I see someone by the window looking at me. Katherine. She quickly goes away when she sees that I notice her. But I saw the tears on her cheeks too.

This is breaking us all.

I drive away. I can't go back inside. Lisa is mad at me. And Christina will come back to. Maybe I can spend the night at my parent's house?

I drive towards my parent's house. When I arrive I don't see Dani and Lauren's car in the driveway. Okay, where are they?

Then I see Lauren walking towards the house. Where is she coming from?

"Hey, Lauren!", I scream while I park the car and I step out. I see Lauren turning around. Oh no... Tears are on her cheeks and she looks sad at me. What happened?

"Lauren? What's wrong?", I ask worriedly. She just shakes her head and then she runs to me. She wraps her arms around me and she begins crying uncontrollably. This makes me cry too. I'm still sad from the former occasion. I can be sad too!

After a few minutes, we both stopped crying."Do you want to talk inside?", Lauren asks me with a quiet voice. I only nod. Together we walk inside and she immediately walks upstairs. I follow her to her room. 

In her room, we both sit down on her bed. It stays quiet for a moment. Then I decide to speak up because I can't bear the silence anymore. "Lauren? What happened?", I ask her. Lauren looks at me. I see her sad eyes immediately. 

"I wanted to make things better between Dani and me", Lauren says. Oh no... They are fighting, aren't they? "And at first it got better, but then I got mad at her and-", she tries to say but I cut her off. "Why did you get mad at her?", I ask curiously. Lauren isn't the person to get mad really easy. 

"She was talking with Caitlin on the phone and she promised me to not hang out with them that much, but they just convinced her to still go. And that just... I was done at that point. And I got mad and I called her things I didn't have to say. And after that she got mad and she drove away, leaving me there. And I walked home from the studio because I was afraid to call anyone. I just... I just..." Lauren rants. She starts to breathe heavily. "Lauren! Calm down!" I say to her. She looks at me. And slowly calms down. 

"What can I do Amy?", she pleads me. And at this moment? I don't know what she can do. Dani is mad at her for something stupid! And those friends of her aren't good ones. They made her steal! And I'm almost sure that they make her pay money. 

Oh. That makes sense. Dani is getting blackmailed. 

"Lauren, I don't know. Everything is getting worse and worse", I say looking at her. Lauren looks at me with curiosity. "What do you know?", she asks me. Oh. She wants to know. But I can't tell it to her. 

"I know everyone's secret...", I say looking at the ground. "Everyone's?!", she almost screams. "Wait...? You know Lisa her secret?", she exclaims. I nod my head. "Does Lisa know, that you know?", she asks me. 

"No...", I say looking at my feet. "But you can't tell her!". Lauren looks at me with her big brown eyes. "Did you knew, that I know it?", she asks me. I nod my head. "But everyone is kinda mad at me right now..." I say looking at nothing. "Why are they mad?", Lauren asks me. I can't tell her the exact reason. But Lauren can know. 

"Well, Katherine and Christina came home and they were sitting in the car for a long time. Lisa and I wanted to know what was going on so we went outside. The car door was open so we could hear what they were talking about", I say fast. Lauren still looks at me. I'm not going to tell Christina secrets. 

"They were talking about a secret. And Lisa didn't know that secret so she was shocked. She got mad and I told her to calm down. She saw that I was so calm. So she asked me if I knew. And I told the truth. So Lisa got mad at me for not telling it to anyone. Christina got mad at me for not telling it to her and Katherine was already mad at me from a previous fight", I say. Lauren looks at me. I can see that she is trying to take everything that I said in. 

"And that's why you're here?", she asks. I nod my head. "So Christina had a secret and you all know but not Dani and me?", she asks wanting to have everything clear. 

I nod again. "Christina has to tell it to you guys by herself. She already doesn't like it that Lisa found out like that", I say. Lauren nods her head understanding. "So everyone has secrets?", she asks me. "Well, yeah. Kind of", I say. 

"That's bad. Amy, we have to do something", Lauren says looking at me. Of course, I want to do something. I'm trying for days. And see what happened? I got into a big fight. Lauren also tried to help. And she got in a fight with Dani. What can we even do at this point?!

"Lauren? What do you want to do?", I ask her wanting to know what she has on her mind. 

"I have a plan..."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Not a really important chapter. But Amy and Lauren are teaming up! Maybe they can solve everything together ;). 

<3