-9-

Just to be clear, everything that happened in -7- and -8- happened on the same day. Right now it's a day later.
POV Amy

So I talked with Lauren. She kinda told me the truth. In the beginning not. But she was willing, to tell the truth. But I didn't expect really different from her. 

I did something good... I helped a little bit. But how can I help the rest of the girls?

Lisa didn't want me to tell the truth. She lied. Even when I asked her! And I can't just ask Christina if there is something wrong. Her problem is... Really privacy. 

I hope Lauren is getting things clear with Dani. I don't know everything that Dani did, but it isn't good. And Lauren is the only one who can help Dani. If Dani will let her. But hopefully they will make up and everything will be okay between the two of them. 

Can I talk with Katherine? But there isn't really something wrong with her. She just... Isn't really lying. I can't tell her what everything is doing behind her back. It will hurt her. She is never going to have faith in us again. But if she just asks. Then maybe someone will tell the truth to her. But I can't tell the truth. You can't tell secrets that aren't yours. 

But Lisa... Did she sign the contract? I knew she had an appointment yesterday about that. But she looked stressed when she came back.

If she did sign the contract... Then it's basically over. She can't back out. It's standing in the contract. The band has to end.

But she didn't sign. Right?

"Amy? Are you here?", I hear a voice asking from the other side from the door. Katherine. Right now I'm laying on my bed.

"Yeah?", I scream back. Then the door slowly opens. Katherine walks inside. She smiles at me before sitting down on my bed.

"Amy... Can I ask you something?", Katherine asks me. I nod at her. What's she going to ask me? Is it something bad?

"Are you lying to me?", she asks me. Suddenly I feel the air tightening. I can't lie. But I can't tell the truth either.

"Uh... No." I say. Katherine looks at me in disbelieve. "You're lying", she simply states. What do I do?! I can't just tell the secrets of everyone to her. Everything is just starting to fall back into his place.

Well, only one thing exactly. But that doesn't matter.

"No, I'm not", I say back. Being the stubborn side of me. "Amy! I can see it when you're lying!" She angrily points out. "Well, I'm not!" I start to raise my voice to. Since she is doing it too. 

"I-I can't believe you're doing this!", Katherine says. I see that she is getting upset with me, like really upset. Are all those secrets worth this much? Getting Katherine upset? Getting myself upset?

"I'm sorry... But I can't tell you", I say this time telling the truth to her. I can't tell it. 

"So you are lying to me!" She points out. I nod my head. Then she walks away out of my room. She is mad. I let the tears fall down my cheeks. She is mad.

She is mad.

And it's all my fault. But I can't tell the secret of other persons. It's not my place to tell. I'm in the same situation as Lauren. We're keeping secrets from other persons for other persons.

And it's killing us. I can see Lauren getting tired. She doesn't sleep enough. She talks less. She eats less. She is slowly getting depressed.

And I'm straight up losing my mind. I'm stressing so much. It's killing all of us. Why can't we just tell our secrets? Because we're afraid someone else will get mad. What are we being stupid!

I have to talk to Christina. Maybe I can help her...

Then it hits me.

Katherine came her to ask me how I was.

What did I ask Lisa and Lauren? Almost the same. She is doing the same as me. And I got mad at her. Just like Lisa kinda did with me. Well, she didn't get mad. I just didn't get an answer.

She is just searching for clues. And now she is mad at me.

I have to make it right with Katherine! I walk out of my room to Katherine her room. "Katherine?", I ask while knocking on her door. No answer. I open the door and see she isn't there. Is she downstairs? Slowly I make my way downstairs. I hear two voice talking to each other. 

Katherine! 

And Lisa? 

"-And I feel bad. I feel about what I did", I hear Lisa saying. I stand by the door. Shall I walk in? But maybe this conversation is important. I really don't want to listen. But I kinda have to. I have to make sure everything is alright. 

"Well, it's stupid what you did. But if you really want this Lisa. Then you have to fight for it. But you also have to tell it to the others. Everyone deserves to know this", I hear Katherine saying to her. Katherine knows. Lisa told Katherine! 

This is going the right way!

Wait... What?

Why couldn't she tell me? Am I not trustable? "I'm going to tell everyone. As soon as possible. But after we filmed the covers", Lisa says back. 

Yeah, this is definitely about her going solo. Katherine has discovered one of the secrets. Is she going to find out more? She will probably try to find more secrets. Just like what I did. But I don't think she can get more. Well, maybe Christina will tell her the truth. They are pretty close. 

I still have to talk with Christina. Everyone is talking to someone, except for Christina. I'm talking with Lauren, Lauren with Dani, Lauren is also talking with Lisa and Lisa is talking with Katherine. Christina is talking with Nick, I guess. Did she even tell her secret to Nick? Well, I guess. Nick isn't someone who would leave her. 

If I just could talk with Christina. I'm not disgusted by her faults. And mom and dad wouldn't be. Maybe they would think she is dumb, but they would never abandon her. She is probably thinking that. But family is family. We aren't going to leave each other when we're going through a hard time. And this is just a hard time. It'll be over soon.  

I finally have some hope! Maybe soon we will not have secrets anymore for each other. I feel myself getting happy. 

But what was I wrong... 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey! Here is the next chapter ;). It seems like everything is going to be okay... 

But of course that is not going to happen this easy.