-7-

POV Lisa. 

You got a message from Chrissy 

I look at my phone. Shit. I'm going to be late for the band meeting. I look at James who is sitting in front of me. Next, to me sits Lauren. "So everything is clear?" James asks us. Lauren and I nod our heads. I look at Lauren. She notices that I'm beginning to panic. "Put your signature here, and here." James gives me a pen and points to a few blank places on the paper. Quickly I pick the pen from him. 

It's now or never. 

I set my signature twice and I look the paper over. I'm going solo. I look at Lauren she gives me a smile. "Well, welcome Lisa. We'll see you soon again" he says to me. I smile to him and together with Lauren, I leave his office. 

Lauren is going to be my manager. Kinda, not my officially but she is also in the contract. She will travel with me and she will be going to help me. With the writing of songs, making the music and just supporting me. I'm happy with that. I will always have her. But I don't know if she wants that. I asked her to do it and she was happy. But she is also lying with me. And Lauren isn't a person to lie. 

Then I remember Christina her message. I pick my phone and I read it. 

From: Chrissy

Where are you and Lauren? Are you 2 together? The band meeting is right now!!! 

"Lauren we have to go!" I say in a panic. In her eyes, something is changing. In the panic, she grabs my hand and pulls me with her to my car. I got in and after Lauren is seated with her seatbelt I drive away. 

What's going to be our excuse? 

What can I say? 

I was signing a contract to become a solo singer  

I can't say that! I'll be dead. And I'm going to be in the band for 3 months. And maybe more. Depends on how fast I'll have everything done for my solo career. Well, I have to begin in at least 6 months. But that's going to work. 

When we at the house we both get out. "Remember we were at the park just talking. And we forgot the time" I say to Lauren. She nods. She hates lying. And she has to do it. For me. 

I'm the worst sister ever. 

"Where were you guys?" Christina asks us immediately when we walk into the kitchen. Lauren and I go to sit with the girls at the table. At our usual spot. "Well, we were in the park and we lost track of the time", I say looking at her. I see Christina looking at Lauren immediately. Because she knows Lauren never lies.

"Yeah, I think we were just so caught up in our conversation", Lauren says looking at her. Dead serious. Since when does she lie that good? Normally I could see through it but if I didn't know better I would have believed her. 

Is Lauren lying a lot lately? Is it because of me?

"Okay, we were just talking about the new cover. I was thinking about Perfect by Ed Sheeran, but Dani wants to do Now Or Never by Halsey", she says. "Which one do you guys want to do?" She asks us. I look at her and then at Dani. Which song? 

"Well, we can do both?" Lauren suggests us while looking at her shoes. She said it really afraid. 

"Hmm... I guess we can" Christina says. Then she goes on her laptop. We all sing the song, figure out who wants to sing which part and all of that stuff for like an hour. 

"Lauren, Dani? Can you guys make the backtrack? Together?" Amy asks them. Lauren looks at Dani afraid. Dani is making the same faces. Well, she doesn't look afraid. She looks more uncomfortable. 

"What's wrong?" I ask them. "Nothing. Just-.. Isn't it a really hard song?" Lauren asks me. And I, of course, believe her. It's a hard song. "That's why you're going to do it together. You guys are the best in making a backtrack. Together it's going to work" Christina says. 

We're first covering Now Or Never. It's going to be for CimorelliSaturday over a week. Tomorrow it's already Saturday. Then we're uploading Passionfruit. I'm going to miss making covers when I'm solo. 

I can still make covers. But it wouldn't be the same. But I can choose the covers myself. I don't really like Now Or Never. I would've chosen another cover. But Dani likes it so we're going to do it. 

"Then the band meeting is over. Lisa upload tomorrow Passionfruit on time!" Christina says to me. "Can you guys make the backtrack over the weekend?" she asks Lauren and Dani. They both nod their head. 

"Okay, we're going to record Monday our voices into it, so practice your own part. I'm going to try to rent the studio Wednesday and the camera crew. Then Lisa has the cover edited before Friday together with that editing man and then we can watch it before it goes online next Saturday." Christina says looking at us. We all nod our heads. Christina is a fine leader. Without her, we wouldn't do this all so great and on time. 

It's hard to post a video every Saturday. Especially when it's a cover. That's a lot of work. 

Everyone stands up to go to do their own thing. I want to go before someone stops me. Amy? I look at her. "Lisa? Can we talk?" She looks at me. I look at her and nod. Why would she want to talk? 

"Sure, where?" I ask her. "Somewhere we can be alone", She says to me. "We can do it in my car and then drive home?" I ask her. She nods her head. She probably came her with Katherine so that's not a problem. 

Together we walk to my car. We sit into it and I look at her. "Lisa, can you be honest with me?", she asks me. Honest? She doesn't know it right? Lauren didn't tell her, right? 

"What's the matter?" I asked her still pretending I don't know about a thing. 

"Is there something you're not telling us?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"No." 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lisa is lying to Amy!! But Amy already knows what Lisa is keeping... And Lisa is going solo for sure!!!!!!!! ;) 

A lot is going to happen...