-6- Dani

From: Caitlin 💕

Dan! Where r u?!

I sigh. Do I really need to go? I can't say no. She will get mad at me.

To: Caitlin 💕

I'm coming

I walk out of my room. But not before first looking at my appearance in the mirror. Okay where are the car keys?

I look between the keys. Where are the keys from Lauren and my car?!

She is home, right?

When I don't find the keys I walk upstairs to Lauren her room. Shit. I need to talk to her. I knock on her door.

"Come in!" She screams. Okay, she is at home. So the key has to be there. I open her door and walk into her room.

"Lauren? Where are the car keys?" I ask her. Lauren sighs and lays her phone down. I see Marian looking at me. Wow, was she also here? I didn't saw her before.

It's a long time since I hung out with her.

"Here, where are you going?" Lauren asks me while handing the keys to me. Does Marian know about our fight? Do we need to pretend everything is okay, in front of her?

"Caitlin" I say shortly. Then I walk away. We just pretend okay in front of everyone because we don't want people to make a problem because of this.

We are both clearly okay with.

Okay with not hanging out with eachother besides hanging out with the band.

Okay with not telling eachother our deepest secrets.

Okay with not being friends...

I guess, I'm not okay with all of this. I really miss Lauren. But I can't go back to her. I just... Can't. It's hard to explain.

I walk to the car and I start driving away. Caitlin wanted to meet me together with: Sarah, Jules, Chris, Lucy, Kevin and Kendall. We're probably doing it again.

For them it isn't a big deal. But for me it is. If my parents know about this, then I'm dead. The parents of them probably wouldn't care. But with me it's different.

Everyone will be mad at me. Well,  except for Lauren. She didn't got mad at me. She just didn't like it.

And she really doesn't like the fact that I did it because of them. But I can't stop it. They know to much. They know how my parents think about this. They will tell my parents.

When I reach the place where we're supposed to meet I park my car. I see already a group of teenagers standing. Okay... Here it goes.

I step out of the car and I walk to them. Caitlin smiles at me and waves.

"Hey Dan! What took you so long?" She asks me. I sigh deep inside and then I start pretending. I start acting like someone I'm not.

"Lauren had my car keys" I say annoyed. Well, fake annoyed.

"That bitchy sister from you?" Kevin asks me. I nod. They don't like Lauren. She is to 'sweet' for them. And she is shy. And they don't like that.

"Well.... Do you want one?" Caitlin says while handing me a cigarette. I decline it. I will never smoke.

"Dan! Don't be such a coward!" Sarah screams loudly in my face. While blowing also smoke into my face. I cough.

"Whahahah! Dan! You should saw your face!" She screams loudly. Yeah.. They call me Dan. That's 'cool'. Sometimes I really don't understand them. When they first called me that I felt happy. I felt loved.

Right now, it's just getting annoying. I wish I had better friends.

"Here" Kendall says while handing me a beer. I take it from him. They accept me not smoking. But if I don't drink. Then they will just shove it down my throat. And I'm not kidding.

The first time I drank it with them, I wanted it. I just thought: why not? It was my first time with them. Lauren looked at me like I was disgusting. She declined. She is a lot stronger in that.

I just go follow the group.

I take a sip from my beer. It's not that bad. But I can't drink. I'm not the right age, neither are they. And my parents wouldn't approve. None of my sisters drink. None. Mike only drinks with special occasion. Just like my dad does. My mom doesn't drink.

And I'm already drinking. While I'm still 17.

But I'm to deep into this. I can't back out. I didn't only drink..

"Are you guys ready?" Caitlin asks us. We all nod. She is the leader. If she gets mad at you. Then you're dead. Nobody will talk to you anymore.

"Okay.. We're taking the car of... Dan and Kevin!" She says. We always take my car. Because my car is... Well, to put it kindly: nicer.

They all just have some old car. And I have this car together with Lauren. Which was expensive. But it's a nice car.

Together with Caitlin, Kendall and Sarah I step into my car. I always drive. I will never let any of them drive my car. And they understand that.

"Are we going to the mall?" I ask Caitlin who sits in the seat next to me. "Yupp!".

I start my car and I start driving away. I see behind me the car of Kevin. Okay to the mall.

"What's this?" Sarah asks holding up a textbook. I look shortly at it and then I look back to the road.

"That's from Lauren" I say while staring at the road. "Ooh, can I destroy it?" She asks.

"No! It's for her school!" I say beginning to panick. She can't destroy it! Lauren is going to murder me!

"Boring..." she says. "Maybe I can burn it!". She is not going to destroy it, right? She is just kidding... I hope.

"Sarah, lay that down. We're not going to burn a textbook. That's lame." Caitlin says. I see Sarah laying the textbook down.

Phieuw...

Then I park my car on the parkinglot of the mall. "Okay guys!" Caitlin says while stepping out of my car. I see Kevin, Jules, Lucy and Chris also walking towards us.

"Time to steal!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Dani steals... DID YOU EXPECT THAT?! Sorry ;).