"Absolutely, Sir." I smile knowing I can have the free time and space to practice today.

"OK then, let's discuss your training first. You will meet with Malcolm; he is my lead trainer, this afternoon after lunch. He will want to go over what you both will like to accomplish with your training."

"Oh, OK. I would love that. Thank you, Alpha James." I smile at him. I have never had someone ask me what I wanted to accomplish in anything. I was always told what to do and when to do it. For once in my life I get to make a decision and it is an amazing feeling.

As I was leaving the pack house Thomas was headed to training. I wasn't sure on how to get to the meadow again so I decided to ask him.

"Thomas, which direction is the meadow?"

"It's straight ahead. Follow that path and it will lead you to it," he said pointing to the path to our right.

"Thank you," I tell him.

Heading down the path I think about what I needed to do today. I check my phone to set a reminder to be back at the pack house around noon for lunch and to talk to Malcolm about training. I have a lot of training to do. Between the element powers and physical training, I should be busy for a long time.

"Cassandra, what if I can't physically be strong enough for this war?"

"You will Hailey, as your element power grows, your physical strength will too," she tells.

I hope she is right, I mean how can I be the powerful one if I am not strong enough to fight the witches. What if I fail?

"You will not fail! You WILL be strong enough. It will take time and we have time. You have to want this Hailey, otherwise it will not happen. Do you WANT this Hailey?" Cassandra asks.

"Yes, I do. More than anything I want to prove everyone wrong about me. I want to be strong and powerful, not weak and useless as they all see me," I tell her.

"Good. Remember that. It will help you grow. You need motivation to accomplish this and that is what it will be. Don't think of the war, think about how cruel they were to you and how you WILL prove them wrong."

My wolf sure knows how to motivate someone. And yes, she is right. I will prove them all wrong, one day. And I will make sure they all know that I am more powerful than they will ever be. I laugh at myself thinking about the look on their faces when I finally go back to that hell-hole they call a pack. To show them, this weak and useless human, is now the most powerful wolf.

The scent of lavender brings me out of my thoughts. I did not realize I have walked this far. The meadow is beautiful. Lavender and wildflowers flowing with the wind. Bees flying to the flowers to get the pollen and birds dancing throughout the field with each other.

Nature is a beautiful thing

Walking into the center of the meadow to get a good spot to start my relaxation exercises. I sit in the center with my legs crossed. Not sure how I should start this, so I do the only thing I know how to do, just breathe.