Christian Brutal Medic X Fem Reader *Lemon*

This was a request for tf2mercy

Warning This story contain Lemon's if do not like Lemons DO NOT READ it's not my responsibility that you read anyway and ruin you're eye's

The Story would also Contain kink's so do not read if you don't like Kinky Lemons ether.

Last Chance.

Last Warning

This story contain Lemon's if do not like Lemons DO NOT READ it's not my responsibility that you read anyway and ruin you're eye's

The Story would also Contain kink's so do not read if you don't like Kinky Lemons ether.

Let's begin.

=================

  It was a stormy night in the middle of the night,(y/n) and Christian Brutal Medic cuddle each other at the fireplace.Since it was to stormy and to rainy for Christian to go on a killing spree but instead he decided to spend his time with his lovely wife (y/n),Christian suggest to sleep till the storm settled.(y/n) agreed after she agreed the fire went out from the amount of rain from the storm.

  (y/n) shivered by the temperature the room gotten,Christian held her into his embrace in witch she accept his gesture his body heat was warm it made (y/n)'s face blush red,she was sitting on his lap while being embraced they both lay down on the floor that was littered with blanket's and pillow's after they put a blanket over them they fell asleep.

  It was hour's later it's when the storm finally calmed down,(y/n) suddenly woke up feeling horny seeing Christian Brutal Medic was still asleep his arm's was still around her,she smirked as she felt his boner poking her.She slowly slide down her hand down his boxers and rubbing his rock hard 'friend' up and down slow at first but she went a little faster witch made him move his sleeping position sleeping flat on her back letting her go in the progress,She made sure he's asleep before pulling off the cover's slowly pulling down his boxer's and holding his cock in her hand'so big and,,,so,,thick' she thought to her self (y/n) she started to lick up and down his cock (y/n) started to lick his tip than started sucking him half way since he was so big and thick this woke up christian brutal medic up with a wave of pleasure he suddenly felt as he started to wake up more and loved every second of it,he knew who it was and he placed his hand on the back of (y/n)'s head,he made her deep throat his cock feeling her mouth taking him whole felt amazing to him,he pull her head up to let her breath than make her deep throat him again he made her go faster till he blew his load in her mouth before letting her go."Don't,,,vaste,,,a drop,,,,my dear" he said as he panted,(y/n)did as she was told and did so her tongue out showing him that she did"ahhh~" she replied with,he was pleased with the results now the roles have turned and pounced on her ending up ripping her night gown along with her bra and panties he licked his lips "It's my turn now~you look yummy to eat~."he said in a sing tone,he attack her neck licking,kissing and biting her neck till she had love bites down to her belly kissing her inner thigh's before going down to her pussy in the end eating her out.

(y/n) moaned out as he lick and suck her clit making her be at the edge of cumming he was being a tease while tasting this sweet nectar he was tasting her moans were a little louder,he felt her clit twitching it's when he stop,she was shaking and was desperate for him to let her finish"W-Why you stop!?" she asked "f-forget it,Just fuck my brain's out Christian Brutal Medic" she added in he chuckled "Such a edger little bird" he replied with before position himself before entering her wet entrance,she felt his whole eight inch reaching her cervix she rolled her eye's moaning loudly,he went fast on her not letting her have time to adjust,they felt like they were in heaven,(y/n) was clawing Medic's back as he was grunting from the pleasure of pounding his love's brains out,there was a certain point where he was twitching inside (y/n) begged him to cum inside and he didn't protest due to be on this lustful high and pounded her till he slammed deep inside and release they both came at the same time.

both panting loudly,they sat there not moving a inch,after there high Christian Brutal Medic move aside and they both cuddle each other,they went to sleep shortly after.

------

aaaaaa sorry for taking so long on story's lately, :"D