Sniper X Sniper Reader Fluff

Imagine you're a Sniper That's around mid Thirty's and you were partner up with sniper. 

It has been about two year's since you joined the(RED/BLU) Team,The (RED/BLU) Team welcomed you with open arm's to there new team mate,You were happy that there surprisingly welcoming since you're a woman,Expected for them to shun you or discourage you to the point to make you quite right away but that were thought's running through you're head but they were gone out of you're head when you met them.You had you're eye on Sniper The Loner of the whole group He never leave one spot from battle,head shot the (RED/BLU) team every chance he get's when in battle,Of course you were right there with him  sniping the enemy but you're aim was a little off at times.Something about him beside's sitting next to you during battle's made you squirmy from having butterfly's in you're stomach, a huge crush on the Australian but he was sorta like a good friend to you in a way,every ceasefire day you guy's go into the wood's where there was a big waterfall 5 miles away from the base and do target practices at times at first you tried shooting the target's you ether miss or shoot at the edge of the target point, He would help out with you're aim to help you improve with you're aim.

 Him holding on to you helping you position you're (weapon of choice.) to get a better aim,The scent of Coffee from his breath made you relaxed,Of course you had to remember you were only his friend and wanted to tell him here and there that you liked him but couldn't bring yourself to do it you're heart beat fast everytime you were around him.So you practice with him till them,you guy's went back to the base where it was just dinner time.You both liked the outdoor's when you guy's eat the weather was perfect and it was a full moon,the stars were out shining, you both eat in the moon light in Sniper's little tower,you both sat together and talked here and there but little talk,every time you try to start up a conversation he would nod or say "nah"witch you were okay with,he wasn't much of a Talker witch that was okay you were the same but you try to be talkative when being around him just for him to be open to you,After you both ate you're dinner you set you're plates and silverware down on a near by small crate and looked at the star's that were out and shining in the beautiful night,you thought it was time on confessing on how you felt about him you had ton of courage in you,it was finally time to tell him how you feel the time where the results in Losing you're friendship with Sniper never see him again or he might feel the same and be happy together,You took a deep breath and trying to relaxing you're nerves for going crazy keeping your blush unnoticeable and faced Sniper that was across from you"Hey,Sniper~I have something to tell ya." you said trying not to blush to much as he looked you Looked at you with his Lovely Blue eye's"oui?whot ou' wanna tell me?"Sniper replied,you took another deep breath try not to panic"I know we had a good friendship,being there for me when i needed it,you're always got my back and i have you're back"Sniper nodded wondering where this is going but continued listening to you."and I like how were like a team together and ...ugh what i'm trying to say I Like you!"you raise you're tone a little on the last sentence.Sniper Raised a brow at you,now you looked like a mess,Blushing,Tear's pricked in you're eye's,shaking a little.There was a silents between you too for a while till he finally spoke"I guess I'm not alone on Loking you to huh Shelia?" Sniper Smiled You teared up more a little being so worried but he confessed as well, you were so happy to hear that from him,you went to him and Hugged him he hugged you back holding you in his strong arms."I'm so happy to hear,I was so worried that you will hate me if i confessed my feeling's to you.""now why i would hate on such a beautiful sheila?"He kissed on top of your head and you spent the whole night cuddling in the star's and moonlight. Smiling that you guy's were now a couple.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

here's another reader story. C: I hope you enjoy.<3