Heavy X Dogkin Reader *Really Fluffy*

Requested by @Salamancer69 

-------

 It was in the middle of December and Heavy was back in Russia due to Saxton Hale being on vacation and he wasn't there to get them there supply's that they needed thus the teams in the (RED/BLU)Team while the other team had to stay behind and helping Miss.Pauling So Heavy went back home,the nights in winter were brutal and harsh and Heavy would set up the fire place in the lonely house that once was full of his chattering of his sister's and The smell of food coming from the kitchen that his mother cooked.He missed them very much.

 He quickly had his thought's was making him very Sleepy and so he went over to the couch since he was way to tired to go to a bed,Laid down on the couch a slowly but surly went to sleep,The next morning he woke up and saw the sun shining,witch he was happy to see he decided to go outside to get some fresh air and so he got up,he stretched,put on his coat then went outside to smell the fresh air having his slippers on his feet and looking around his surrounding's only to find a woman half buried in a pile of snow and she looked injured as well,his Instincts kicked in and went over to her and carefully picked her up and rushed to the house set her at the fire place taking off her Boots and Coat just so she doesn't get colder than she was.He checked to see if she had a pulse something he learned by his best friend Medic,he put one finger on her neck and She had a pulse witch was good but bad cause she was cold as ice witch he grabbed any Blankets he could find around his house along any pillows and he wrapped her up in the warmth of the Blankets and place a long brown pillow for her head to rest on and thought it be nice to make hot coco for both of you,incase she woke up but didn't wake up right away of course being in half piles you're body wouldn't let you wake up right away so Heavy decided to wait till she woke up So he read his favorite book till than,every now and again he would check up on her to make sure she's okay than go back to his book,it went on like this for about four hour's till the women started to move only made Heavy stop reading drop the book on the nearby table next to the couch and quickly rushed to her.first she open her eye's and they were Beautiful (e/c)eye's  and She wiggled her tail and ear's as she made a big yawn Heavy blushed the fact that she was the cuties dog...human...thing Heavy didn't know what she was but all he knew that she was unique and very adorable She cuddled up to the pillows but than she popped up and looked around not only seeing heavy but in his house as well"W-Where am i !?Who are you!? What happen?!" She asked shaking in fear asking so much questions looking around"het-het Dog lady shouldn't worry Heavy saw little dog lady in snow"Heavy replied and continued"Heavy Saved Dog lady from death by winter snow."He explained "You're in Russia snowy Mountains usually no one visit heavy" Heavy said explaining where she at and what his real name is but he nicked named heavy The Dogkin seem to understand and calm down"My name is (y/n),I'm from(n/p)(Name place)and Nice to meet you Heavy."

"Heavy likes The tail and ears Dog lady have"he thought out loud causing the Dogkin to blush but giggle at the same time only to reply"Thank you!" she said only giggling more,hearing (y/n) giggle made Heavy's heart beat faster blushing more but tried hard not to show it.but couldn't help that she was being to darn cute Heavy looked over and she was hurt from head to toe.witch she was showing signs of being in slight pain."Heavy think's you're hurt what happen to little (y/n)?"Heavy asked being concerned "I-I don't remember" she only replied Heavy got up and held out his hand"Come,let Heavy Clean You're wounds."he said in his broken English,She smiled and grabbed his hand only to be pulled up and being carried bridal style to the bathroom were Heavy got Soap and water since that was the closest thing he had to wash her wounds since his cabinets were nearly empty just a tooth brush and tooth paste."Heavy Trust little dog lady to clean wounds while heavy makes beverage for both Heavy and Dog Lady.""Okay! I'll try my best" She saids at the end with a cute bark,Heavy's heart nearly stopped by her cutest'Heavy thinks Dog Lady is cute!' he thought as he put her down and went out of the bathroom.forty five minutes later past a  she came out her leg's,arms and parts of her face covered in bandages and band-aid's,She went into a small kitchen where Heavy prepared sandwiches for both of you along with Tea that was warm.(y/n) almost drooled by how yummy the sandwich is it looked so yummy you wagged you're tail and went over to the table "wow! Heavy this looks yummy"(y/n) said as she began to eat her sandwitch"Da,sandwiches is most delicious" They sat next to each other and began to eat.

After they got done eating and drinking you're (F/d)(Favorite Drink)you begin to feel full from eating a big sandwich and Drinking you're (F/d) and by the look of it Heavy was the same,You and Heavy went to put the dishes in the sink you rinses them out and place them in the cabinet  and went into the living room staying warm at the fire place,Both of you were sitting nice and comfy till Heavy wrapped his arm around you genitally not to squish you.You Blushed but you lean and you to begin to cuddle each other you wagged you're tail and twitch you're ear's Heavy pet you're head and you began to bark in happiness.Heavy chuckled and you giggle it was sun setting,You and Heavy spent to the day cuddling each other before slowly falling asleep.

======

Sorry if it looked short ;;-;; 

This is the 4th time i had to redo the story due to losing internet > n <

hope you like it ;7;