Dogkin Medic X Dogkin Reader *fluffy*

This is a request by Salamancer69

=======

Illness.

High fever,sneezing,coughing and runny nose.

That's all Medic felt,his ear's was down,he felt really miserable The fact everyone asked for his help he developed getting sick from stress and lack of sleep that really made him on edge,always little pissy when everyone asked him for help when it was obvious that he was in no position to help anyone or do anything in that matter.There's one person that never asked for anything witch is (y/n),She was recently hired a few months ago for extra help incase stuff like this happen and of course it did,(y/n) was one of those girls that never said a word unless you spoke to them or they have a question to ask other than that she was quite as a mouse.Before medic could think any further there was a knock at the door"Come in"Medic announced (y/n) came in to medic's bedroom with some soup,water and some icky medicine that everyone hated on a big surgical tray that (y/n) was holding. her tail sway back and forth as she walked and her ear's perked up from being happy to see him.

"Hello vhere (Y/n)"Medic greeted in a sickly tone,his blew his nose and trash it in the trash can while he sanitizes his hands so he won't get sicker"Hello medic,I want to take you're temperature and take some medicine than eat." (y/n) replied back she took his temperature and took one look and was shock,it was 100.6 it was a fever alright, she took the thermometer out of his mouth and grabbed a big spoon poured the liquid medicine onto the spoon,despite medic having a runny nose he could smell that disgusting medicine a mile away it was grape flavored the most nasty taste ever even in medicine.Medic slowly turned his ear's still fold down ,his head up tried to avoid the nasty smell "Oh,come on medic you have to take this to feel better""nein! I don't vant it." he replied she tried to make him take it but every time he was decline until she had a idea it might backfire on her but it will work she kiss him on the cheek and he open his mouth and gave a little shock face,it was wide enough to stick the medicine in his mouth at first he tried to fight not to spit it out but in the end he swallowed it down,she placed a try on his bed with the soup and water than went on her way."I'm gotta get jou back liebling."he whisper's to himself.As (y/n) walked out,she cheered to herself she was blushing kissing the mad doctor she was so happy that she skipped.her tail wagging as she left.

It was week now and Medic was now in the battle field better than ever and ready to heal everyone now,though somewhere in his mind he had to go somewhere after the battle ended.

(y/n) was now sick,it was time for his revenge when she took care of him a sneaky surprise.she was sneezing and coughing ear's folded down sick as a dog,headaches,blowing her nose every five seconds,(y/n) wasn't in a state of taken care of anyone,she was miserable like medic once was Medic knocked "C-Come in"(y/n) said as she blowing nose he came in with a tray of medicine,soup and bottles of water"Hello vhere (y/n) how are jou feezing?""I'm not to good medic."she replied blowing her nose once more,he took her temperature and it was 100.6 a bad fever,he took the thermometer out of her mouth and pour the icky medicine onto a spoon a big spoon,it was just as icky smelled as it tasted she refused everytime Medic tried to get her to take it,she turn her head in different directions batting her tail on his leg telling him she didn't like it  he thought for a moment until he had a idea.He took the medicine in his mouth until he went over and kissed her,she was shocked at first and had open her mouth but it was open enough where Medic's mouth that was full of medicine went into (y/n)'s mouth every last drop they kissed til the medicine went out of Medic's mouth than let her go,her face was redder than a tomato still stunned by the kiss.

"Vell I hope you feel better,,,My Liebling~"he said in a sing song tone than he left the room his tail wagging now,ear's perked up as he left,(y/n) tried to comprehend what happen till she Blushed and whispered back"yes!"she fist pumped and she went to sleep dreaming about Medic kissing her again and again.

END!

-----------------------------

aaaaa I took so long ;7;" It took me about a couple times writing this down :"3