Scout x Miss Pauling (cute fluff) Part 1

This is my artwork for my story since i can't draw Ms.Pauling and scout so this is closes i get :D 

I just want to say PLEASE! do not use my art works without my written permission please. ;; 

Now on with story > 7 <

Disclaimer: I know cannonly Miss Pauling is gay (for what i heard :O )but I like Miss Pauling X Scout I think it's cute ; u ; 

Also in this story there in Sawmill base

------------------------

 The deep inhale of fresh air filled Scouts lung's sitting on the soft grass and smiling at the best warm weather,Today was the day where Miss.Pauling be coming to visit at the base.It was the Anniversary of being with the team for almost 7 years and she was gotta party with the Mercs. The team had there up's and downs but in the end it was greatest team he ever had and Miss.Pauling was the best part of the job all these year's,Scout thought about Miss.Pauling. Her eye's,her smiles,her intelligence,he loved everything about her that made him go goo goo,He got a couple red roses that grows around outside of the woods some where growing around the (RED/BLU) Base picked the best ones that weren't welting or completely dead off it's vines,after that he went to go get ready for her arrival.

The Mercs think it was funny how much Scout tries to win Miss.Pauling over by doing the cheesiest thing's in the book when in reality,Seeing her Smile and her just being there really makes him the happiest man alive,that's all he wanted to see having her to be his just be a bonus.while Scout was trying to look his best to finally impress Miss.Pauling,Engineer was cooking dinner Pryo helped as well, Medic,sniper and Heavy set up the Table,Demo was setting up the punch and booze Soldier was just ordering the mercs around and Spy just did there own thing in his smoke room.it took them about two hours to finish set up,When they were done everyone just waited for there Boss,Scout came out of his room that was Que Miss.Pauling came in to the base,She dressed her usual uniform,Strand of hair usually in her face that she casually moves away from her face and behind her ear.Heavy was the one to greet Miss.Pauling,she greeted back smiling at him.Scout pouted he wanted to be the one to greet her first.

!CLIFF HANGER!

Sorry! ;-; that's how far i went part 2 will come soon

how do you want it to end? 

1.Miss.Pauling accepts his feelings?

2.let them just be friends?

or

3.he get's once again rejected?

witch one you rather have in the story?