Miss Pauling X Reader *part 2*

Miss Pauling was walking with a gun,when The Administrator fire or simply don't need anymore she order's Pauling to kill them since administrator doesn't want anyone to know to let out the secret forts the merc's was hiding out at,Miss Pauling's heart was melting by the heart break she had to do cause of her job she made her way out of the gates that was heavily locked and walked far enough where it's out of reach of camera's being everywhere,she putting on a fake smile as she met (y/n) there bubbly smile gave a warm greeting to her "Hi Boss Pauling so how's the list? did we get everything done? did she gave us more work?" (y'n) asked they ask alot of questions before they were glancing at the gun that Miss Pauling was holding.There smile was now turning into a frown"Boss? why are you-""The Administrator is firing you and wanted me to tell you" She interrupted tear almost formed on Miss Pauling's face,(y/n) was shocked what did they do that they got fired until they remembered the rules that's when they knew what rule they broken,witch it results being 'fired' "O-Oh i see,so I guess you have to do you're job huh?" (y'n) forced a giggle out Miss Pauling nodded "so I'll turn my back and y-"before they could finish there sentence Miss Pauling went over and gave a passionate kiss stunned at first by Miss Pauling's actions but they happily kissed back they were far away from the camera sight's so kissing wasn't a problem.

Miss Pauling pulled away but she started to hug them tightly,(y/n) hugged back"(y/n) I want you to promise me something?"Pauling asked wiping her tear's away"yes?""I want you to go as far away as you can and promise me you'll ne-"She was interrupted by (y/n)'s sigh"Miss Pauling I'm a contracted assassin I will never tell anyone about this job and i certainly will never forget you,now i want YOU to promise me something."They chuckled "yes?"Miss Pauling replied she may already knew the answer"Promise you'll never forget me as well?"They ask "I won't forget you don't worry about that mostly because i have a photograph memory haha"they both chuckles "well i guess i'll be going than,it was super fun working with you again Miss Pauling""it was fun working with you to (y/n)"Miss Pauling replied they waved there goodbye's before Miss Pauling saw (y/n) drive away,she was all alone once again,she shed one last tear before she headed off back into the fort that administrator was in.

eight year's later

(y/n) and Miss Pauling found each other once again and became a married couple and started to live out normal lives,Miss Pauling quit her job and (y/n) retired from being a assassin and lived in a nice little apartment and lived as normal.

The End 

*here's part 2 for yeah,still open for request to go to the request chapter and ask for more request cause I have the writing bug.XD so keep requesting. :3