MedicXHeavy (Fluff )

Sorry for doing so much Fluff,I like Fluff though. :"3 if you guy's like to see Lemons,Friendships,ect type story's Let me know. > u < <3

Also in this Story The Whole Team(and Miss.Pauling) know's Heavy and Medic (from RED/BlU) are Together.

so yap. C:

=================================

In two day's it be Medic's birthday,Heavy didn't know what to give to the doctor.He was asking everyone in the base on what to give The doctor for his birthday.Spy gave him a suggestion of giving Medic another dove but Medic already had alot of doves to the point there everywhere in the base even in His own bedroom,Scout suggested of tons of medical kits/supply's for him but Medic always keep a full supply of Med kits around so that will be pointless to give him,Demoman Suggestions to give him his favorite Beverage of choice,even though it was a good idea Medic wasn't a much of a Drinker anyway,Since he's always busy healing his team mates and you don't want a drunk Medic in the battlefield,He asked everyone but it just stuff Medic already has until he decided to call Ms.Pauling."Maybe she has good idea on what doktor would love."He made the phone call Ms.Pauling is always busy cleaning up there mess after a day of battling the (RED/BlU)'s but always have great advice/suggestions when it comes to what his Team likes Especially Medic.

*Time Skip after the call cause why not. :D*

"That great Idea! Thank you Ms.Pauling.""No Problem Heavy I hope Medic have a good birthday.""Da!"Heavy Smiled They both said there Goodbye's and hung up.He knew what to give Medic for his birthday it wouldn't be much but it be something that he made himself,Heavy got pieces of paper's,Pencils,pens,Crayons anything art related that was available to him,he go it and went to work,He kept working on it since Cease fire day was on Medic's Birthday he decided to work on his Gift when he's not fighting the (Red/BLU)'s so He work on as much as he can.He could imagine Medic's expression being so happy he tears up,that he made him something that he always loved doing,something he dreamed to have back (Hints,Hints ; 3)Hugging Heavy for giving him the gift HE made himself something out of his Baboon heart and his soul He Loved to see Medic so happy,it's very enjoyable to see him Smile.

*Skips to Medic's birthday cause I don't know. :P*

 After the two day's The gift was finally Finished,Heavy Carefully Slipped it in the Little Box and Wrapped with a Nice bow on top,Everyone Gathered around Pryo and Engineer  made the cake,cupcakes and punch,Sniper Blew Some Balloons ,Scout Doctorate the Table along with Throwing Streamer's everywhere,Demo snuck some scrumpy into the punch without anyone noticing so everyone would have a awesome time.They maybe Gun for hire Killer's but they do good job at decorating a good party,Heavy came in everyone Greeted him in witch he greeted back Heavy saw his favorite doctor smiling along with everyone chit chatting,He came up to Medic smiling at him"Hello Doktor,Heavy Wishes you Happy Birthday."Heavy Spoke up trying to blush from embarrassment"Oh! Hello Herr Heavy,Thank you Heavy!" Medic see's the present that Heavy was holding."Oooo~! ich see you've brought a present jou can set it over vere ich jo-""Nyet! Medic Should open Heavy's Present now it's very important."Heavy tried not to be red as a tomato when talking to Medic witch in a way was working,Medic only smiled and grabbed the gift from his Hands"Okay Heavy,I vill open jou gift"Medic Chuckled and Asked everyone to gather around,They did and everyone sat around the table and Medic set the present down,Heavy and Medic were the only ones up.Medic was about to sit down when Heavy but his big hand on the doctor's should"Nyet,Medic will love Heavy's Present so much Doktor can't sit" Medic nodded along with a little giggle,Medic open the box and gave a Gasp.

There was a Hand made Medical License that was covered in Sparkles and there were bird's on them underneath The License there were 35 Origami Swans and Little roses.what said on the License it said's'The Best Doktor in the World Medic' Medic was... Tearing up and Smiling as wide as he can from his Gift he set it down back in the box and Hug's Heavy as tight as he can."Thank you! Thank you Heavy this is the best gift ever!"Medic said Heavy Hug's back as well but carefully so he doesn't hurt his Love."go get a room you two"Scout laugh Heavy gave a Death glare,Medic didn't care his just hugged Heavy more,on the other hand Scout kept quite "C'mon Fella's let's party and how about you open the rest of you're gift's Medic" Engie Suggested in witch Medic agreed.

*Time skips again//sniped*

After the party the love birds went in the living room and just cuddled on the couch"Heavy Ich had vhe most vonderful Birthday ever."Medic said in the Happy tone"Heavy got another present."Medic looked up and Heavy lean in and gave him a kiss,Medic Kiss back and the rest of the day they love told each other they Love one another.

==================

I hope you like it and wonder if it's good. C:

I love this ship very much and i wanted to make it cute. Q u Q

Sorry if the story have alot of same words. :"D Sorry Q0Q