MedicX busty Nurse Reader*lemon*

DISCLAIMER!: if you DO NOT like lemons PLEASE! do not read,it's not my responsibility that you read it anyway and ruin you're eye's.

now for the picture of the reader(y/n)

Also The Art work is mine,that what (y/n) uniform look like it's a 50's/60's hospital uniform in Germany???

I'm gotta redo the picture *cry* it's so old ;7;"" 

last warning:if you do not like lemons please do not read,it's not my responsibility that you read it anyway and ruin you're eye's.

really explicit !!!!

=======

(Y/n) was a new recruit that joined the Red team,She worked with the Red medic for about three year's,They happen to live at the same town and (y/n) was 5 years younger than medic, for him they quickly had thing's in common like food,drinks and hobby's,(y/n) and Medic started developing feelings for each other than soon after they fell in love after.It was the beginning of September more specifically Medic's favorite time of year cause it was the day where Oktoberfest started,The mercs get together and party they dress up and do fun activity's (y/n) joined in on the fun since it was her favorite type of day as well,witch the mercs were having a blast,(y/n) and Medic were always sticking by each other though through out the night they both separated to do there own thing,Medic started to be a little drunk and suddenly felt the urge to rub one out so he went to his Medi-bay trying to hide his erection he was more aroused than usual he had something in mind that he wanted to ease.

(y/n) was drinking and was a buzzed from the hard liquors she was drinking,She wanted to see medic but he wasn't around her buzzed state she thought she might look around in the medi-bay.She made it and make her way inside the smell of clean doctor office smell was in the air but it was interrupted by noises in the bathroom in the state she was curious wanted to investigate, she was at the door and knocked three times,she listened carefully she heard her name being called out,she open the door only to see Medic jerking off he wasn't wearing any clothes they were on the floor,He was moaning out you're name before cumming on his hand the sticky white subsistence on his hands,he looked over to see (y/n) standing there blushing staring at the sight of her love saying her name as he pleasure himself,She made her a little hot and bothered her mouth was drooling for Medic's well let's just say she was aroused of Medic's appearances 

"O-Oh! liebling i-ich"before he could finish his sentence she went over to him and kissed him on the lips while grabbing his cock with her hand."You,Me,fuck,now!"that's all she had to say before she rubbed his cock up and down before licking him he was grunting as she was giving him a blowjob it was short while before she stopped and undressed but covered up a little since she felt her body was gross but before medic pulled her into his embrace"you look beautiful libeling just the vay tou are."he said as he started to kiss her than kiss her down to her neck giving her love marks,she moaned a little bit,she felt his hands on her breast as he was sucking and licking her neck, (y/n) felt she was relaxed Medic was playing with her,she felt his hands move around her body playing with her breast and clit,she was a moaning mess with pleasure she felt she was about to cum till he completely stopped.She was confused as he started to make her sit on his cock as she placing her hands on his shoulders Medic was putting his cock in position on top of her pussy (y/n) was blushing madly he was waiting for her to approval when she nodded he suddenly shove her cock in her pussy he reached her cervix this made (y/n) moan almost screaming in pleasure feeling full made her feel so satisfied that she came,Medic begin to move fast (y/n)'s mind begin to feel blank when she felt him hitting her g-spot in the progress,he kissed her trying to keep her from moaning any louder than she was he felt she was loud enough to make the others hear what there doing.

They were in different positions each time with (y/n)or Medic being in control,(y/n) felt like she was in paradise and full of pleasure her face was hot from blushing so much, her moans loudly Medic was getting close to cumming same with (y/n) they hold each other in there embrace drips of sweat form onto Medic's forehead seeing (y/n)'s face in a lewd matter he stopped his hips and was cumming there high had finally broken,they were hot,sweating and panting he pulled out and move to (y/n)'s right side before hugging each other against the cold tile bathroom floor and they passed out shortly after.

The end :)

====

wow!~ okay! um, i legit had to remake this story 10 times legit and about half or almost all of it wasn't going to plan and didn't have any plans on what the story be going on. ;7;"

plus proof reading is the main thing i do when writing stories lmao.

also the picture will be updated cause it's a pretty old art now Q 7 Q;;

hope you liked and enjoyed the story ;3;