Miss Pauling X Reader*part one*

requested by @AnimeSniperGal

In this story you be refereed to as it,they and them to those who identify as nether like me :3

just so it's fair to the male and female readers,that's what i wanted to warn. XD

===

 Miss Pauling was working her daily routine as usual only having one day off every year and even that she still had to work,Luckly the Administrator hired a assistant for her,There name was (y/n)(l/n) they were in there late 20's almost 30's and they were professional assassin witch in this case Miss Pauling didn't mind getting extra help after all she's been doing this all by herself for so long it's great to have a extra help.It was about six a.m the sun barely rising she wakes up and start's to get ready to deal with more work, suddenly she smelled bacon and pancakes at first she must of imagining the scent she never really have time to make breakfast so she's always hungry,she continue her time getting dressed,clean her glasses and fixing her hair,after a while she thought the smell grew stronger the scent of bacon fully cooked and crispy,egg's and the fluffiest pancakes she felt the scent right in her mouth she almost drooled of the thought,she couldn't take it and went to investigate the curiosity on what's making such a delicious  scent she made her way to the kitchen to see a person standing there next to the stove humming and cooking of course there was a made plate to what she described,Bacon,Pancakes and scrambled eggs.Miss Pauling was wondering who's this person is and why there cooking in there house before she could even do anything the figure turn around and Miss Pauling knew who it was.

It was (y/n).

'wait,(y/n)!? how did they get into my house?!' Miss Pauling thought."Oh! good morning Miss Pauling or should i say boss Pauling hehe~!" (y/n) Giggled"Oh,uh.Good morning (y/n).'Pauling replied 'they must one of those bubbly types'She thought but cross that out of her mind and sit on the table to eat (y/n) however sit right next to Pauling staring at her with those (e/c) for someone that has a bubbly personality Pauling doubted that there was a killer side to this (Man/Women).It was about five o'clock and Miss Pauling again had piles and piles of work that she barely handle sometimes but (y/n) was right there beside her reading off the list as Pauling was driving to check up on the guy's and hear Scout's talk about himself trying to impress her witch in the end never works.(y/n) would try to start off conversations with miss Pauling witch it worked the two started off talking about themselves getting to know one another they ranted,vented and just find thing's in common with each other, thing's were going great after that  Miss Pauling let everything out that she bottled for so long it made her feel more free to let out alot of emotions she kept hidden for years witch in her life time made her have a happy day everyone noticed she was happy witch it was rare for her to be smiling and just flat out happy she's usually all business and frowns alot but ever since (y/n) came along she was nothing but smiles.

this went on for about two years until Miss Pauling developed feelings this was at the time where Administrator  begin to notice Miss Pauling's behavior being rather....happy,enjoying spending time with (y/n) witch that not what (y/n) was hired for,(y/n) was only there to help out Miss Pauling not have a relationship,a bond a...friendship.The Administrator was disgusted the fact that they making there job's 'fun' instead of making them serous.She WAS gotta have a talk with Pauling and fire (y/n),Before the old woman could think any further Miss.Pauling came in to the room holding on the clip bored with everything checked off."Good evening Administrator,how i-""Miss.Pauling i want to have a word with you."The old woman interrupted sounded more irritated than usual."Y-Yes mam?"Pauling replied "I've notice alot with you're...behavior and you're friendship with (Ms./Mr.)(y/n) Tell me.what are the rules in our policy that everyone has to fallow?"Administrator asked in a stern voice Miss Pauling gulped and had to think for a minute 'shit,does she n-ugh,of course she knows' Miss.Pauling thought"O-Of course Mam.""Good,I noticed that you and (y/n) have been close..a little to close,so as of now (y/n)is fired and no longer be by you're side and you're going to tell them I don't want anymore detraction's do i make myself clear Miss Pauling?"The stern tone in the administrator's voice,Miss Pauling knew this tone when she's mixed with anger and disappointment however she have to do everything that the old woman demanded her to do"Y-Yes Mam".

Cliff Hanger!!!!

I'll make a part 2 .

hope you like it so far :^)