First Impressions (KRYBER)

Krystal's POV

'Ugh...where the hell is she? I can't believe she's making us wait, out of all the days...' Krystal thought anxiously as she tapped her foot under the table that she shared with her older sister Jesica and an empty chair. Krystal was waiting for none other than Amber, her girlfriend of 3 years. Today was the day that Amber was to meet Jessica, Krystal's OLDER sister. The Jung sisters are practically twins on appearence as the two sport a brunette look and their features are identical. This meeting is very important simply because it is basically meeting her parents (considering Jessica is Krystal's gaurdian) and because Krystal didn't want Amber to meet Jessica until they were set on being together and they were for sure serious about each other.

The two sisters have been sitting at the back corner of a cafe for nearly 30 minutes. Krystal chose to sit facing the front door and her sister's back at the door so she could be the first to spot her girlfriend. However, she hasn't spotted the tomboy and she's starting to panic. Jessica was not one to have an open schedule but once she heard that she would be meeting her baby sister's girlfriend she pushed all meetings and filming out of her way. She was also not one to have patience which could be shown as her face showed annoyance while drumming her fingers whilst scrolling on her phone to distract herself.

'When I see Amber I'm gonna beat the crap out of her!' Krystal thought, thinking of different ways to punish the llama.

"You know..." Jessica spoke out of nowhere, interrupting Krystal's silent fuming and gaining her full attention. "This...Amber...seems to be very careless and unprofessional for making her girlfriend and her gaurdian wait for half an hour on such an important meeting."

Krystal started sweating trying to make up an excuse, "um...s-she must be held back at a m-meeting! Yeah! Uh she is usually very busy haha..." she lied.

Jessica raised an eyebrow at Krystal's reply, obviously not buying it. She looked at the clock hanging above before sighing, "I finally get a day to myself and I'm spending it on some loser who does not deserve you considering they can't even show up on time when they were the one who chose the place and time." Jessica's hand that was holding a plastic fork tightened, snapping the utensil in two.

Krystal gulped as she watched Jessica seething in anger before she nervously squeaked out. "I-I'm going to the restroom!" She got up and fast walked in the bathroom before her sister replied. As she entered the bathroom, she quickly locked the door and stood in front of the mirror and sink before sighing. She quickly got her phone out and began texting her girlfriend.

Krystal: Where are you?!

She looked back in the mirror and began refixing her appearance when she heard a ding come from her phone. She read Amber's reply before typing in anger.

Stupid Llama♡: I'm sorry!!! Manager-oppa held me back and traffic is being a butt!

Krystal: Can you at least text or something? My sister is so pissed right now!

Stupid Llama♡: I already parked in the parking lot I'm currently running rn. I'll be there in a few minutes

Krystal sighed as she placed her phone back in her pocket and began splashing water on her face to calm herself down.

Amber's POV

'Shit shit shit shit shit...' I muttered in my head as I was running like a madman to the meeting spot. 'Out of all the days to make me work overtime...Krystal is so going to kill me...' I sighed as I thought of the texts sent by her a few seconds ago. I rounded a corner and saw the cafe, my face lightening up. With all my strength I ran as fast as I could before slowing in fornt of the entrance. Before entering, I checked myself in the reflection, fixing my hair and outfit and catching my breath before straightening myself and entering. Looking around, I see that no one is in the cafe except for...