Dresses Aren't For Llamas (AIBER)

"Amber! Hurry up and come out here!" Ailee called out excitedly.
"I don't like this..." Amber replied worriedly.
"Aish, you promised me and everyone ON STAGE. Now hurry up!"
"Ugh this is why I should have never kept your phone number. I underestimated your fans chingu!" Amber slowly and cautiously walked out into their living room as Ailee squealed and clapped in joy.
"Oh my gosh! Amber you look...you look ridiculous!" Ailee bursted out laughing as she sees Amber walk out with a pouty face, wearing high heels and Ailee's dress she performed with. What made her laugh was that Amber never failed to wear her caps and her wide shoulders that pratically did not fit with the dress.
Amber is doing this because she made a bet with Ailee that if Ailee wins, Amber would have to wear the dress Ailee was wearig that time. Little did she know, Ailee put her on speaker during her performance so all the fans and cameras heard the bet so Amber couldn't back down. Of course, Ailee won so Ailee decided the perfect time for Amber to do her punishment was durig the show One Fine Day that Amber featured in with her.
Ailee wiped away tears from laughing as Amber tried balancing on the heels. Once Amber got used to them, Ailee blasted on some music for her to dance to. Amber started dancing trying to act sexy but instead made Amber ten times more ridiculous. They continued having fun, dancing together until Amber tripped and fell on Ailee, luckily, they landed on their bed.
Ailee gave Amber a smile before pecking her.
"Yah! There are cameras in here" Amber whispered looking at all the cameras on the ceiling.
"It's okay, I can ask manager to cut out the clips." Ailee's manager, F(x) and Amber's manager were the only people who knew their secret relationship.
Amber sighed and rolled her eyes saying, "the things you do for us" before leanig down and kissing her.
They both continued kissing and it became heated until Ailee opened her eyes and bursted out laughing.
"What's so funny?" Amber asked.
"Sorry...it's just that looking at you in that dress is so funny" Ailee smiled. "Guess llamas can't make it work in dresses."
Amber and Ailee laughed as they cuddled.
"Yeah, I guess dresses were only meant for goldfishes."
Ailee smiled, "it's okay, you will always be my handsome, dorky llama."
"And you will always be my cute, funny goldfish."

Author's Note: Geez I'm so inactive ><" Sorry, school and my part-time job love torturing me. Hope you enjoyed. I really hope this is what happened on One Fine Day lol Stay cool like llamas~!