4 Walls (SULBER)

Amber's POV

"And the winner is..." one of the MC's explained slowly, making it more intense. I gripped my hands tightly.

'Please be us, please be us, please be us...' I thought, my breathing becoming uneven.

"...F (X) CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN!!!"

My eyes were wide open in shock still not ready about the announcement. I looked at the other members with shocked faces as Victoria gave the speech holding the trophy and Luna and Krystal started bowing and talking among others.

I did't feel anything. Shouldn't I feel happy? Jumping around like usual? Why does it feel different? Empty? Something missing? Oh...I know why.

This is our first win without Sulli.

Sulli didn't leave on her behalf. SM basically "kicked" her out but sugar coated it all. Oh how angry I was, I yelled at the staff and chairman causing me to be punished. I was so angry, I didn't talk to anyone and isolated myself until my friends helped me through it because Sulli and I were actually the closest in the group.

I miss her. I miss her tall height, her cuteness, chasing birds away for her, hearing her call out 'hyung' for me, I miss everything about her. I still remember when she was taking her luggage she was trying to act as if she wasn't affected but when the other members left early for schedules, I stayed and she cried in my arms for minutes until she had to leave. I haven't contacted her since then because we were both busy...I just want to see her once mo-

"Amber! It's our encore stage!" Victoria shook me out of my thoughts, having me to prepare to perform.

After we performed, we bid our goodbyes to the fans then left to backstage. Changing our clothes, we seperated to get to other places for work. I go to Coreano's Restaurant afterwards so I just walk there since it's nearby. As I left out at the back of the building to avoid detection from fans, arms flew around from behind me, causing the person to back hug me.

"W-What the hell?!" I quickly turned around about to scold the fan when it turned out to be...

"Sulli..." was all I managed to say. Her face was buried in my chest. She changed a lot. She is now shorter than me, she seems skinnier, her make up is different style, so she looks more mature...but one look and I could tell immediately it was her. I never expected her to be here. I don't know what to say...

"I miss you so much...why haven't you contacted me? Are you pushing me away like SM?" Sulli took off her sunglasses and looked up, sadness filling her eyes.

"N-No...I...um....w-what...." I was stuttering. What should I say? I don't know what to do. This is such a surprise....what to do?

"I....I'm sorry..." really Amber? The person who you wanted to see the most was right in front of you and all you can say is sorry?

"...you...." Sulli mumbled in my chest.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"You idiot, I hate you!" Sulli cried out loud, tears flowing down. "Do you hate me? Are you glad I'm gone? Is that why you never talked to me? I come all the way here and all you can say is sorry? You idiot! Stupid stupid stupid stupid stu-"

I interrupted her by using a hand to wrap around her waist and the other pushing her head towards my face, kissing her. Her eyes went wide but soon closed slowly as she deepened the kiss.

A few minutes of silence went by until she broke the kiss, gasping for air. I leaned my head towards her, bringing the kiss back as she pushed me away.

"I-Idiot...I...can't b-breathe..." she gasped, her face red.

"Don't care." I mumbled as I brought her lips towards mine again. She shut her eyes tightly as she didn't get enough air. And I finally let her go, giving her some time to breathe.

"Gosh! I thought you were gonna kill me-" I hugged her tightly, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I missed you so much...I'm sorry for not talking to you, I've been so busy but I promise to make time for you so please don't leave me..." I cried. She smiled, patting my head.

"Idiot...I would never leave you."