Jealousy (JACKBER)

Jackson's POV

"Yo Mark, does this look good?" I asked Mark as I showed him my outfit. I was wearing a dress shirt tucked in some black dress pants with black shoes and my hair was combed back with a strand fallen in front of my forehead.
Mark was seated on the couch as he look, boredom in his eyes. "Yes Jackson, for the hundredth time, you look good...why are you so worried? You never care how you dress."
"That's because we will e in the same building as Amber-noona! We have to dress jicely and besides, it's rare for us to be combined with SM."
Mark stared at me before smirking, "ah~ I get it, this is because of Amber, isn't it?"
"W-What?! Shut up!" I was stuttering as I threw a cushion at him.
"Ew! Stop acting like that, all shy. Geez..." he rolled his eyes as he shivered.
I glared at him until the manager called from the front door.
"Okay! Let's go guys!"
All the members came outside and entered their company van. After a few minutes, they arrived at the building.
When we enetered, we were told we came early so we could just hang out until the first performance began. I was anxiously looking for Amber without it being obvious.
I hand grabbed my shoulder and I jumped before glaring at the person.
"Mark, what do you want?! Go hang out with Bambam or something!" I said harshly.
"Do you really think I want to be seen with him?" Mark asked as he nodded his towards Bambam. I turned and saw Bambam was doing the whip and nae nae while other idols were giggling at him. I sighed and looked back at Mark.
"Well? I'm kinda looking for someone"
"Oh~ you mean Amber-noona? I just saw her..."
"Where?!" I looked at him, wanting to know the answer"
"...with Henry over there" Mark smirked as he pointed. I followed his gesture and saw Henry with his hands on her as they were laughing together.
I started to get a bit angry as I saw this but kept reminding myself that they were no more than friends.
"Thanks..." I said as I walked towards Amber and Henry.
"Hey" I said as I back hugged Amber, purposely having Henry taking his hands off her.
"Omo! Jackson~" Amber exclaimed as she turned around and hugged me.
I turned at Henry and looked him up and down. I felt a bit bad because he's older than me so I pushed a anger back. I smiled and hugyed him, patting his back.
"Hey Henry"
"Wassup Jackson!" Henry smiled.
"Wow! You've gotten REALLY tall! Looking fancy today" Amber smiled as she measured our height.
"Yeah, but don't worry Amber, you can have us oppas protect you!" Henry said as he put his arm around her.
"Haha..." I forced a smile but couldn't help and get a bit jealous on how touchy Henry was.
We kept talking until the staff called us to take our seats.
I said my goodbyes and went to my group. I was watching Amber and she sat a bit far ahead than me and I frowned when I saw Henry sit right next to her. During the show, I couldn't focus because I kept seeing Henry talking and flirting with her while she was being oblivious.
The performances finally ended so I immediately went to Amber. Before Henry could take her away, I grabbed Amber's arm and walked to somewhere private.
"O-Ouch, Jackson, what's goign on? You're gripping too tightly..." Amber winced in pain.
I let go, realizing how hard I was holding her arm and quickly apologized.
"I'm sorry...I really couldn't stand seeing Henry flirting with you..."
Amber smiled and pecked my lips. "Don't worry, he's just a friend, you're my boyfriend and that won't change."
"Yeah..I know" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head on her shoulder.
She placed her arms around my neck and smiled.
"You're scary when you're jealous, you know?"
"Only for my llama~" I smiled while she laughed.