Amber ♡ (APPRECIATION POST)

Things I Love About Amber

•Her personality

•Her smile

•The way her eyes crease when she smiles/laughs

•The way she hides her face or puffs it up when she becomes embarrassed/flattered

•Her tattoos and their meanings

•How damn much she cares about her family, friends and fans

•How strong she is both mentally and physically and for enduring both pains

•How brave she is for standing up for what she believes is right and for being herself

•Her laughs/cackles

•The way she claps, stomps her feet and covers her mouth when she laughs hard

•Her humor

•The way she hits her friends or makes fun of them

•Her voice

•Her dorkiness

•Her awesome dance skills

•The way she treats her fans and how she interacts with them

•Her shyness when she talks about love or ideal types

•When she tries beatboxing

•When she makes time to visit friends and support her idol friends

•When she cries on Real Men and finally shares her struggles with us so we can help

•When she posts what's on her mind so we can share them together and help when she's having problems

•Her love for animals

•When she cleans the recycles so she can try and take some burden off the workers

•When she truly loves helping anyone

•Her dorky snail fistbump

•How short she is compared to other people

•Her llama impersonations

•When she speaks multiple languages

•When she's a cinnamon roll

•When she's mischievous

•Basically every damn thing about her both inside and out because she is a person who deserves more than what she gets and who's worked her ass off everyday to make herself and people happy but there are those who don't appreciate people like Amber who try their fucking best but are really breaking down inside and if there are people who don't appreciate her just because she "looks like a boy" or because they're jealous pricks because she's friends with their bias or they're just haters and trolls you can really go fucking fuck yourself because Amber doesn't deserve the shit you haters take out of your mouth and give. Amber has worked so fucking hard just to be happy and she still can't fucking get that because there are stupid assholes like her haters and SM who should just sit the fuck down. Amber is a literal angel and she shouldn't have to constantly post meaningful messages when she's at her breaking point and cry on and off camera because you haters keep talking shit. And yes, it's fucking rude when you fucking ask if Amber is a boy or girl. Keep your fucking mouth shut and get the fuck out. Amber doesn't need your shit and neither do we MEUs who have to constantly wipe your ass. Amber is done with all the shit she's gotten and so are we.

We Love You Amber

Author's Note

Hey guys I won't say sorry for my rant because it's true. This isn't even close to half of my rant but I'll let it slide. Seriously, Amber doesn't need this shit and to cry and post messages when she's breaking down. She's an amazing, independent woman who doesn't take shit. I just wish everyone would fucking see how amazing she truly is and for SM to stop doing this shit. The fact she couldn't hold it in in Real Men and cry really made me cry as well. I could tell that she wasn't crying just because she couldn't understand but that was built up from previous outside stress. She probably cries by herself and when she's with us she puts on a mask. This is not okay. Amber shouldn't even be constantly making messages to tell assholes to stop. If I ever meet an Amber hater I will start fucking swinging because Amber doesn't deserve that shit. Sure, Amber makes mistakes but it's because she's fucking human and she's already constantly apologized. Please stop if you're an Amber hater because you're the reason why pollution exists when shit comes out of your mouth 24/7. Going too far? No, the fact that there are haters who constantly harass Amber and she fell into depression is what's gone too far. Fucking quit hating and grow the fuck up before I knock some sense into you.

Amber, you are an amazing being. You are an inspiration and you are beautiful inside and out. Don't ever change for others and I'm so proud you are brave enough to speak what's on your mind. You know damn well you deserve better and please put yourself as first priority. People and SM treat you like shit and don't even deserve you. Be happy, be true, be you.

#WeLoveYouAmber