Damsel In Distress (HENBER)

Henry's POV

I was sitting at the lunch table with my friends playing cards. We are firefighters and you may think we do a lot of fighting crime and climbing tall buildings that are on fire to save a baby. Well...no. It consists mostly of waiting, chores, waiting...and-
"You guys! We got a code 143, code 143. Pick someone to go." Donghae bursted through the door. Everybody looked at each other.
"NOT IT" They all touched their nose, smirking as I was the last.
I sighed, "come on you guys, you're doing this on purpose!"
"What can we do about it? It's damsel in distress again!" They all laughed. As I was saying, work consisted of waiting, chores, waiting...and none other than Amber Liu aka damsel in distress. Code 143 is a code made just for her because she's a daily customer here. Everyone is trying to get us together ever since our first encounter when I had to carry her out of the burning house and I accidently held her where no man should hold and she beat me up. Sigh...I got ready and headed out to her house. When I arrived there, Amber was waiting in front of her house which had a window fuming smoke as if it was the most normal thing for her...which was. I got out of the truck and headed towards her door. I went straight into the kitchen where the stove was on fire. I used my trusty extinguisher and put out all the flames. I went back outside and went towards Amber.
"Am, what did you do this time?"
"I swear it was an accident! I was trying to cook and-"
"And that's the problem...you were attempting to cook. Why do you do this when you and I both know and maybe the whole neighbor knows that you can't cook?"
"Oh whatever, I needed to make dinner!"
"Yeah yeah...why don't you just come to my place while your house is being rebuilt and I'll make dinner, okay?" I asked. Amber smiled in excitement.
"Yes! You make the best food ever!" I smiled at her compliment.
"Geez, I feel like you do this on purpose so you can have me make your dinner."
"And what if I was?"
"Then that wouldn't be surprising" I chuckled.
"Yah!" Amber smacked my arm. "Then...what if I'm doing this on purpose to...hang with you?"
"Ha, yeah right. You're here just for food" I smiled. Amber pouted and told me to go away and she'll come to my house at the same time like the rest of the nights she does. I waved and headed back thinking about all the times we hanged together eating dinner together and I blushed.
Amber Liu...you never fail to make me blush.

Amber's POV

He finally left. Once the truck was out of sight, I jumped around fist pumping the air. I have a crush on Henry Lau but he doesn't know that, well, I think he doesn't.
"Are you having do her with your boyfriend again?" I turned to the voice and blushed at the sound of boyfriend and my neighbor, Min, catching me doing a victory dance.
"H-He's not my boyfriend! And yes, I am having dinner with him." I blushed looking away.
"Ahaha, well, I support you lovebirds. Fighting!" She smirked as she walked away and I smiled at her.
"Thanks!"