Love At The Cafe (KRYBER)

Amber's POV

"WHAT THE HELL YOU LIAR! EW YOU'RE A GIRL YOU LESBIAN FREAK!" The woman yelling at me splashed water onto my face and smacked me before storming out of the cafe.

"Tch..." I looked around to see many eyes on me as I quickly wiped my face with a napkin and hid my blushing face behind the menu folder.

That crazy woman was supposed to be my date. It was our first time meeting each other in real life because we met online. I swear I told her I'm a girl in the beginning. So much for bad memory. Ugh how dare she! Not only does she make me wait for an hour, she yells in my face as hello, splashes water onto me, SMACKS ME, humiliates me in public and leaves! She's lucky I act as a gentleman, aish.

"Hello, may I take your order?" A woman's voice appeared.

I was way too embarrassed to show my face so I hid my face and mumbled, "no...I was just about to leave anyway..." I was about to get up when the waitress grabbed my hand. I looked up to have met eyes with the world's most beautiful woman. She was slender, had silky hair that's just past her shoulders, she wore an apron that hugged around the right places, she had creamy skin and eyes that pierced mine.

"Um...oh! S-Sorry..." She grabbed her hand and clutched it to her chest, averting her gaze away as she blushed. Cute.

"No no no! It's fine, totally if you ask me." I decided to flirt with her. Why not? My date was a total bitch so eh.

It seems she got the message and giggled, "may I sit with you? I'm on break."

I nodded as she sat down across from me. "If you're on your break, why'd you come to take my order?"

The girl nervously looked at her hands. "B-Because...I needed to find an excuse to talk with you or else it would be weird..."

I chuckled at her cuteness, "I guess all these ladies are attracted to me" I flexed my biceps earning another adorable giggle from her.

"So, what's your name?"

"My name is Krystal, and you?"

"Name's Amber, nice to meet you. So, what brings you to my table?"

"Actually, I wanted to talk about what just happened...I mean, if you're uncomfortable, I totally understand." Krystal looked at me with concern and I felt even though I just met her, I feel so comfortable with her so I decided to tell her.

"Ahaha, well you see, she and I were dating online and it was our first time to meet. Guess she forgot that I told her I was a girl in the beginning. But it's alright, all the girls' think I'm a guy and forget I tell them I'm a girl. It's hard for me to find a girl who accepts me as a girl. I get it all the time." I tried laughing it off but tears formed around my eyes. I quickly wiped it away trying for Krystal not to see but she saw.

She gasped and quickly gave me a napkin. "I'm so sorry! You don't need to say anything else."

"Shit...how embarrassing..." I laughed as tears fell down and I wiped them away. After all the tears were gone, Krystal spoke.

"Actually...I came here...b-because..."

"Hm?" I asked, Krystal was nervous and she never locked eyes with me.

"Actually...I think you're cute...and I love your personality. Your journey on finding a girl who accepts you as a girl may be over. I-If...you...accept me..." Krystal's face was crimson red and so was mine.

I smiled and placed my hands onto hers. "Thank you...I guess my search for the perfect woman is now over."

We both stared into each others' eyes smiling that we found someone to share our lives with until Krystal gasped.

"My break is over! I gotta go, promise you'll still be here?"

"I promise" I let go of her hands as she got up and tied her apron then rushed into the back only to be scolded by her boss.

I smiled at her cuteness and sat at the table where I was turned down by a woman only to be accepted by a better one.