Boyfriend&Boyfriend

His eyes that always looked at him with love and affection always made him better. He didn't want to sound desperate. To cling onto someone only to lose them again but after hearing Jimin's voice, his cute sexy out of breath voice as he sat in his arms, he couldn't hide it anymore.

Everything around him and Jimin fell apart. They were in an empty dark void with the sound of In Time scenes playing in the background. His heart stopped as he pulled Jimin into him for a tight hug. The older's hands clenched the younger's small frame for dear life the heat between them increased and their breaths becoming synchronized messes.

Yoongi felt as if he were swimming in the void with only Jimin with him. Strange sounds began echoing through the void. They grew louder and louder but Yoongi couldn't pin point them. He nuzzled his head into Jimin's shoulder and sighed. It's the sound of his happy heart beating. From his head to his toes, everything's pounding as if it has all turned into his heart.

"I'm gonna take all of you. You're mine from now on you hear me Park Jimin?"

Jimin smiled from ear to ear as he nodded with tears in his eyes that he refused to let fall. He never thought he'd be able to be so close with Yoongi. So close that the feeling of the older's hot breath lingering on his ear made him want more. He waited so long for this moment. 

Jimin took a deep breath in and smiled. As he thought, Yoongi smelled like fresh citrus.

Never doubt the power of fans. The smell is intoxicating and addicting this is the smell of Yoongi.

Their dark void of solitude slowly melted away as Jimin heard the sound of cheering and smelled something buttery.

"The snacks are here Yoongi," Barb the maid cheered in a pretentious tone.

Jimin quickly got off of Yoongi and sat back in the seat to Yoongi's left. The younger hid his face in his younger brother's shoulder embarrassed from being caught in such a dirty position.

"Barb please," Yoongi groaned as he put a hand his on Jimin's thigh. "you couldn't have come at-"

"At a better time, I know!" she laughed hysterically as she handed Yoongi the popcorn buckets and pretzels. Yoongi passed the food past Jimin and to Jungkook since Jimin was too busy dying of shame. "I would've come earlier but I forgot to bring the pretzels so I had to go back to the kitchen," Barb shook her head distastefully. "Making that poor boy do such dirty things,"

"M-miss Barb I didn't mind," Jimin murmured while still clutching onto Jungkook.

"You don't need to call her, Miss, Jiminie she's chill, but Barb should get going. Now." Yoongi said while giving Barb a cold stare.

"Aish this kid," Barb muttered to herself. 

Sorry for taking so long to update. This chapter got too long so I split it up by topic. That's why it might seem a bit short compared to the other chapters. Thank you so much for reading :)